- Tenure: Freehold
- An attractive semi detached house
- Flexibility of fourth bedroom or study
- Part of an exclusive development of 84 bungalows and houses
- Village location
- Easy access of NDR road
- Built by Cripps Developments
- Images are CGI's
- High Specification finish
Welcome to The Cricketers in Horsford. An exclusive development of just 84 properties offering an enviable mix of 2 & 3 bedroom bungalows and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses.
The lovely village of Horsford is just a few miles north of Norwich, surrounded by Horsford Forest which has been designated a County Wildlife Site. The rare silver blue butterfly has a colony in this forest.
The village has a range of shops and amenities along Holt Road, the main road that leads through the village including pubs, a medical centre, dental surgery, several takeaways and a convenience store with a post office.
Horsford has a good primary school and there are a wide range of state and independent schools and colleges in the nearby City of Norwich.
A little further away
Horsford is conveniently located for the City of Norwich offering an exciting blend of history, culture and entertainment for you to enjoy as well as all the usual facilities you would expect from a vibrant city. Norwich is home to the internationally renowned University of East Anglia (UEA) and Norwich University of the Arts (NUA).
The A1270 (Northern Distributor Road) runs close to Horsford giving easy access to the A11, A47 and A140 making the village ideally located for commuting further. The picturesque North Norfolk coastline including Cromer and Sheringham can be reached in 40 minutes. The Norfolk Broads, the region’s market towns and villages and other numerous attractions are all easily reached by taking advantage of the excellent road network.
By rail there are half hourly services between Norwich and London Liverpool Street which can now be made in just 90 minutes. There is also a direct service between Cambridge and Norwich, which takes approximately 70 minutes and local connecting services within East Anglia.
Going further afield, Norwich Airport is within easy reach and offers flights to many international destinations.
You’ll be bowled over by the mix of stunning new homes at The Cricketers, an exclusive development of just 84 properties offering an enviable mix of 2 and 3 bedroom bungalows and 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses.
Cripps Developments are renowned for their high level of specification. Offering traditional comfort and everyday practicality that the latest technology can provide. All this combines to give low maintenance. From design to construction, a Cripps home will enhance and reflect the local character of the area.
• Choice of kitchen units with mitered worktops with upstand
• Composite inset sink top to all properties
• Oven, hob, extractor fan and integrated fridge freezer
• Integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer as standard
• Double socket outlets throughout
• Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
• TV points to living room and master bedroom
• Telephone points to living room and master bedroom
• Shaver socket to bathroom and en suite
• Down lighters to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
• Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors
• Energy efficient lighting throughout
Ceilings and Walls
• Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
• All internal walls painted soft cream
• Kitchen – between worktop and wall cupboards
• Bathroom – half height to bath, splash back to hand basin
• En-suite – full height to shower cubicle, with splash back to hand basin
• Cloakroom – splash back to hand basin
• Cavity wall insulation as standard
• Quilted loft insulation to all properties
• Gas fuelled central heating via underfloor heating to ground floors and thermostatically controlled radiators where applicable
• White sanitary ware throughout with chrome taps
• Heated towel rail and or radiator to bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom (where applicable)
• Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
• White paneled internal doors with matching chrome handles
• PVCu sealed units, glazed windows and French doors
• All windows and doors are multi point locking
• Fitted wardrobes to selected plots
• Fully enclosed rear garden with gate
• Front garden landscaped
• Rear garden cleared and top soiled
• Outside tap
• Light and power to garage
• 10 year New Home Warranty by Premier Guarantee
• Paved footpaths and rear patios as per plan
This specification is only meant as a guide, some items may vary from plot to plot. All colour choices subject to stage of construction.
Square Footage: 982 sq ft
See more properties like this: