- STYLISH MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- OPEN PLAN BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
- SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GENEROUS SIZED LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
- POPULAR 'HOPE' LOCATION
- NEAR HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLS
- EASY REACH OF MOLD/WREXHAM/ CHESTER & THE A55
Castell Alun High School (0.2mi.)
Ysgol Estyn C.P. (0.5mi.)
Bryn Tirion Hall School (0.7mi.)
If you are looking for something really special, in immaculate condition, then this two bed semi detached home with a stunning kitchen / breakfast / dining room overlooks the private enclosed rear garden, ideally situated on the periphery of Hope & with views of the mountain..then this is the NewHome4U
Come to our office for FREE Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE or just [use Contact Agent Button] or even call':[use Contact Agent Button]
Do you like the photos?? Well may be you would you like to view this home personally..the good thing about NewHome4U is, we OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and were physically in the office 4U just so that you can, like no other estate agent in Mold
Located on a small estate just outside Hope and in the lee of Hope Mountain this is a little jewel of a home perfect for a small family or some very fortunate first time buyer. In a cul-de-sac which minimises any chance of passing traffic to disturb your peace, this is the left hand half of a pair if semis.
We approach the home across a broad block paved driveway that provides additional parking in the area sometimes occupied by the front lawn. The drive continues past the home to the link attached garage which provides copious storage or even, if you insist, somewhere under cover to park the car.
Entering the home through the side positioned front door we find ourselves in the entrance hall from where we turn right through an attractive part glazed door into the lounge.
ThE lounge features very high quality wood laminate flooring, the appearance of which goes to show that you get what you pay for, looking for all the world like solid wood planking. This is a very cosy room and before you think that this is an estate agents euphemism for tiny, let me reassure you. It makes the maximum use of the available space by featuring a bay window and utilises the recess beneath the stairs to excellent effect. The cottage like feel of the room is accentuated by the brick feature fireplace housing an electric real living flame effect log burner. I am normally suspicious of these as they are frequently so obviously fake as to be laughable, but this really was quite convincing and made the room feel warm and welcoming.
As the stairs are in the living room, well just pop upstairs first. At the top, turning right brings us to the bathroom. This is neat and functional, tiled in white which often no bad thing as coloured suites eventually fall victim to the fashion Gestapo. The suite comprises pedestal hand basin, lavatory and bath with mains shower over.
Adjacent to here is the smaller of the bedrooms, overlooking the rear of the home this is a very generous sized room and offers nice views.
To the front of the home is the main bedroom. This floor in here has been stripped back to the bare boards and painted, which is very effective. A large cupboard in one corner provides adequate clothes storage, and a picture window to the front keeps the room light and airy.
Returning downstairs past the front door and another semi glazed door takes us into the kitchen, where this home springs its surprise on us. Painstakingly floored in an attractive herringbone pattern using very high quality laminate, this room exudes class. Class that is continued in the quality of the kitchen fittings, even down to the coloured underlights above the work surfaces and yes you are right, I couldnt resist running through all the various different colours that there are on offer.. The space is maximised by the clever inclusion of a room divider housing the sink unit and which also provides a convenient site for the washing machine. The other side of the room also houses an en enormous American style twin door fridge, which adds to the feel of sheer quality that fills this room.
Beyond the divider is the dining room. This is actually situated in an extension to the home and easily accommodates a full sized dining table and allows for stylish dining while overlooking the enclosed rear garden. One side wall is taken up with a set of cupboards with sliding doors. Providing generous storage space for all the stuff that we all accumulate and also housing the gas combi central heating boiler.
A semi glazed back door looks out into the garden where in the foreground, is a paved patio area ideal for a relaxing drink at the end of a long day, or for dining al fresco. The rest of the garden is simply laid to grass to minimise maintenance while two mature trees of a degree of shade at the bottom of the garden from their position in a neighbouring plot. So you have the beauty of trees; but trees that are someone elses responsibility. The best of both worlds.
Front Of Home: -
Lounge: - 3.9 x 3.8 (12'9" x 12'5") -
Kitchen: - 3.8 x 3.0 (12'5" x 9'10") -
Dining Room: - 2.9 x 2.3 (9'6" x 7'6") -
Master Bedroom: - 3.8 x 2.9 (12'5" x 9'6") -
Bedroom Two: - 3.0 x 2.1 (9'10" x 6'10") -
Family Bathroom: - 2.0 x 1.7 (6'6" x 5'6") -
Outside Of Home: -
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C (Flintshire)
ELECTRIC & GAS BILLS: (to be confirmed)
WATER BILL: (to be confirmed)
Photos are taken with a WIDE ANGLE CAMERA so PLEASE LOOK at the 3D & 2D floor plans for approximate room sizes as we dont want you turning up at the home and being disappointed, courtesy of planstosell.co.uk:
All in all this is a golden opportunity for any first time buyer without the practical skills or determination to attempt a renovation but who still wants a comfortable home they can feel proud of. This home has been skilfully altered to make the maximum use of the available space in an attractive and appealing way. The fixtures are tastefully chosen and the home is immaculately presented. It is conveniently positioned to meet the demands of life, both professional and personal, has great views, plentiful parking and a welcoming atmosphere. This will be quickly snapped up, so why not by you? Call us and we can arrange to show you around when you like.
Now, unlike most other estate agents, we actually OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and are physically in the office 4U so that you can view this home when you want - but please respect the owners wishes, as they would yours and call us as we accompany every viewing [use Contact Agent Button]
Remember to check out our genuine 5 * STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS that have been added by real people like yourself If you like us, invite us round to value your home, it wont cost you a penny and we have over 30 years experience in the industry to get you the best and most realistic price for your home so we can tell you exactly what your home is worth today!
FREE 'Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE' - We OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK so come to our office for a cup of coffee and chat to Beth from LOVE MORTGAGES or just [use Contact Agent Button] or 'call':[use Contact Agent Button]
ARE YOU THINKING OF SELLING YOUR PROPERTY TRY NewHome4U WHY??
1. WE GIVE YOU PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS (not me with a camera!)
2. WE ARE PHYSICALLY IN THE OFFICE 7 DAYS A WEEK & with the
3. FRIENDLIEST STAFF SO POP IN FOR A CUPPA AND SEE
4. PREMIUM LISTINGS ON ( ... ) @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
5. FEATURED PROPERTY @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
6. FREE AERIAL DRONE VIDEO @ NO EXTRA CHARGE (CAA DEPENDENT)
7. ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE ONLY COST YOU £45!!!
8. HIGHEST GOOGLE RATED AGENT IN MOLD (& SURROUNDING AREAS)
(if these arent reasons enough to sell with NewHome4U, then youre right, there are other agents out there who I think may be better for you ?? )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact NewHome4U Ltd and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER NEWHOME4U Ltd NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY!
UNAUTHORISED COPY OF THESE SALES PARTICULARES OR PHOTOGRAPHS WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION PLEASE ASK NEWHOME4U LTD FOR PERMISSION AS WE OWN THE RIGHTS!
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: