Studio to rent
Westside Apartments, Bede Street, Leicester>
- Deposit: £571
- Long term let
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Spacious Living Kitchen
- Electric Central Heating
- Modern Bathroom
- Double Glazed throughout
Conveniently situated in the popular West End of Leicester, walking distance to the Leicester Royal Infirmary, De Montfort University and the City Centre, as well as the ever popular Braunstone Gate and Narborough Road with their vast array of shops, coffee shops, bars and restaurants, offering easy access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction for commuting.
Ideal for contemporary living, this apartment comprises of open plan living, kitchen, and bedroom areas, modern 3 piece bathroom and two storage cupboards.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating C
Professionals only, no students or smokers.
Property Information - This well proportioned, spacious apartment is part of a high quality refurbishment benefits from electric heating, large double glazed windows and is well presented with wood flooring in living areas, with modern grey tile effect lino in the bathroom.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via a communal entrance hall
* Entrance with intercom system
* Living area incorporating fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezer and electric oven, worktop with integrated four ring hob and extractor and Indesit washing machine
* Modern Bathroom with white bathroom suite
Viewing Arrangements - *Initial Virtual video tour available to request* Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on[use Contact Agent Button].
Permitted Payment To The Agent - Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent - as stipulated in the tenancy agreement - you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: £114.00 (equivalent to 1 week's rent calculated as 1 months' rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
- Deposit: £571.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks' rent calculated as 1 months' rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
- £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
- Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
- Locksmith's charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
- Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- Landlord's reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant's agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord's Agent - Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information - Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt's website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Property information from this agent
Fothergill Wyatt - Stoneygate
26 Allandale Road, Stoneygate Leicester LE2 2DA
See more properties like this:
Property reference 29612984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fothergill Wyatt - Stoneygate. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.