- 570 sq. ft.
- 24 hour concierge
- Residents' lounge
- Two roof terraces with views of London skyline
Borough Underground (0.2mi.)
Southwark Underground (0.3mi.)
London Waterloo East (0.5mi.)
Haberdashers' Aske's Borough Academy (0.1mi.)
Charles Dickens Primary School (0.1mi.)
The Cathedral School of St Saviour and St Mary Overy (0.2mi.)
Formerly home to The London Fire Brigade, Brigade Court will offer a collection of new-build and period-conversion studio, 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments and duplexes in the heart of Borough.
Interior designed by 1.61 London, each apartment is finished to a high specification throughout. Each kitchen is individually tailored in its design with bespoke grey oak and matt white cabinetry, silestone quartz worktops, stone splashback, Bosch appliances and integrated wine cooler. All kitchens also come with a selection of colour choices. The bedrooms are carpeted in natural luxury light grey carpet and full height fitted wardrobes in grey/white oak. Bathrooms come fully tiled with luxurious large format grey porcelain floor & wall tiles and a black chevron tiled feature wall. All apartments also come with underfloor heating, comfort cooling and video entry system.
The mix of new-build apartments and iconic fire station buildings will be centred around the original fire station courtyard which has been beautifully landscaped to form the heart of the Brigade Court community. The development will offer a large range of residential amenities including The Social; a private residents lounge and lobby offering 24-hour concierge, The Lookout; roof gardens with stunning views towards the City, The Watch Room; an exclusive residents screening room, The Mess Room for private dining and The Training Yard gymnasium. A new school with sports facilities and new destination restaurant are also being delivered as part of the developments masterplan.
Located in Zone 1, Brigade Court benefits from great transport links with Borough, Southwark and the newly renovated London Bridge station all just a short walk away. Brigade Court is also perfectly located to benefit from everything Borough has to offer, from Borough Market to the Tate Modern and its many world class bars, restaurants and cafes.
- Borough Station – 5 min walk 0.3 miles
- Southwark Station – 9 min walk 0.4 miles
- London Bridge Station – 14 min walk 0.7 miles
- Waterloo station – 14 min walk 0.7 miles
Anticipated completion: Q3 2021
Please note these are computer generated images and are for illustrative purposes only. Journey times are estimates and taken from TFL.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: