- Tenure: Leasehold
- Private garden
- 1,243 sq ft converted stable
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Underfloor heating
- Concierge services
- Secure cycle storage
- Located moments from Woolwich Arsenal station.
Right Choice Independent Special School (0.2mi.)
Pulse and Water College (0.2mi.)
Saint Mary Magdalene Church of England All Through School (0.2mi.)
A beautifully presented 1,243 sqft converted stable block situated within the Callis Yard development. Just one of three stables, the house offers an open-plan living and dining area on the ground floor, 3 bedrooms on the 1st floor, the master with ensuite bathroom and one further family bathroom. A prviate garden and allocated parking for the stable blocks is also available.
Each house will benefit from bespoke light oak veneer entrance doors, Karndean brushed oak flooring to the hallway and living spaces and underfloor heating throughout. The kitchen will offer silestone white worktops, under cabinet LED lighting and fully integrated stainless steel appliances. All bedrooms are carpeted and are fitted with full height white wardrobes with white glass sliding doors. The master is offered with its own ensuite bathroom which is fitted with grey porcelain floor and wall tiles, Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe taps.
Callis Yard comprises 120 spectacular 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom townhouses. The development will also include a resident’s gymnasium, private roof terrace, landscaped roof-gardens and bicycle storage.
Callis Yard is located within a short walk of Woolwich Arsenal station, offering both National Rail and Docklands Light Railway services. From 2018, Woolwich will also benefit from the forthcoming Crossrail, which will offer connections to Canary Wharf in just 8 minutes, the City in 14 minutes and the West End in 22 minutes. Furthermore, Callis Yard sits just 10 minutes from London City Airport via the DLR. The development is a 2 minute walk from Woolwich High Street which is home to a mix of local bars, cafes, restaurants and high-street shops.
Marketing suite and show home open 5 days a week, please call to book your appointment.
Please note journey times are estimates and taken from TFL. Virtual tour is indicative only.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: