- Choice of Energy Efficient Two Bedroom Bungalows
- Properties available from £620 to £650 pcm
- Gas Combi Central Heating
- Allocated Parking
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Professional Couples / Over 50's Preferred
- Long Term Rental Preferred
- Holding Deposit £150.00
- £900 contribution to floorings / fixtures required
Falinge Park High School (0.2mi.)
Brownhill School (0.3mi.)
Shawclough Community Primary School (0.4mi.)
- Available now
- Long term let
Martin & Co are delighted to bring to the rental market a choice of Two Bedroom bungalows located within the ever popular Shawclough district of Rochdale. Available long term and from only £620 pcm.
Each property includes an entrance hallway, lounge / diner, modern shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances, one double and one single bedroom and a shower room.
Externally each property will include at least one allocated parking space, some include gardens set to lawn others patio areas. The landlord is to maintain the front gardens and any communal areas.
Ideally suited to professional couples, or the over 50's. We anticipate demand to be strong.
Please call today to register your interest or take the 360' virtual tour (link / tab below).
* Important Information *
The landlord has indicated rent is to be payable quarterly in advance.
As the bungalows are intended for long term rental, the landlord has also advised that rather than accept a security deposit, prospective tenants will be required to contribute £900 towards the cost of new floorings, window blinds, light fittings, fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION, PLEASE READ
The government have allowed estate agents to re-open and resume viewings and house moves.
Their advice remains, which is not to move unless it is necessary.
The health and safety of our staff, contractors and clients is paramount and so, in order to prevent unnecessary viewings, we request that prior to contacting us you do the following.
1. Thoroughly read the property particulars and referencing requirements criteria
2. If there is a floor plan, video, or 360' tour please view them to ensure the property meets your needs
3. If there are room dimensions, please take note to ensure the room sizes meet your needs
4. Conduct a drive by of the property to ensure the position and location of the property meets your needs
5. Please note, rental applications will be permitted without physical viewings
Assuming the above is ok and you are not exhibiting signs of covid-19 (persistent cough, high temperature) and should you wish to view / have any questions, please contact the office.
For all viewings:
1. You will be required to bring your own hand sanitizer and sanitize prior to entering and upon leaving the property
2. You will be required to bring your own face mask, or face covering and to wear this throughout the viewing
3. You must not touch any surfaces within the property during the viewing
4. You will be required to maintain social distancing of at least 2m from our staff during the viewing
5. Viewings limited to two adults maximum and of the same household (no children)
6. Should you have any questions during the viewing, please write them down and email or call after the viewing
Applications, terms of business and tenancy agreements will be completed electronically and payments by bank transfer
By following the above we will help to create a safe environment and enable house moves to occur during these difficult times.
360' TOUR / INTERACTIVE 3D MODEL
Struggling to find the time to arrange a viewing?
Why not take an interactive 360' tour of the property first?
Use the 2D plan or 3D model to choose which room you would like to view, or just explore. The choice is yours!
Please click on the Virtual Tour tab or copy and paste the link below to your browser to get started
Neutral decor, UPVC door, radiator
LOUNGE / DINER
Neutral decor, storage cupboard, radiator, UPVC window
Neutral decor, a range of modern shaker style wall and base units, integrated appliances, stainless steel sink, ATAG energy effecient gas combi boiler, UPVC window and door
Neutral decor, UPVC window, radiator
Neutral decor, UPVC window, radiator
Neutral decor, partially tiled walls, white toilet and wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, chrome towel rail / radiator
Allocated parking, garden and or patio areas
A pre-application pack will be emailed to you upon booking a viewing, this must be completed and returned to us prior to your viewing taking place.
A holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to reserve the property while referencing checks are being carried out.
You have 5 working days in which to supply the local office and our credit referencing partner with the information that we need in order to make a decision on your application. If you unreasonably delay in providing information or provide information which is inaccurate, false or incomplete then we will retain your holding deposit and reject your application.
With the tenants' consent this holding deposit will be refunded against the first month's rent. In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act, the holding deposit can be retained if the applicant provides false or misleading information, fails Right to Rent checks, withdraws from the property or fails to take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy within 15 days. Failure to do so for any of the aforementioned reasons will result in you losing your holding deposit. An extension to the deadline may be entered into if agreed in writing by all parties to a maximum of 28 days.
Please note, a meeting with the owner of the development / landlord will be required prior to acceptance.
REFERENCE CHECKS & CREDIT WORTHINESS
All applicants must be over the age of 25
All applicants will be subject to a credit check carried out by a 3rd party to check for adverse credit (ie CCJ's, bankruptcy, IVAs etc) and your credit score must be at least 650 out of 1000
Applicants will need to provide proof of an income of at least 30x the monthly rent. If employed, this must be on a permanent contract and an employment reference will be required. If self-employed, applicants will need to provide 12 months evidence of income, either via self-assessment tax returns or a reference from an accountant. If retired, pension award letters will be required.
LHA applicants and anyone does not meet the above criteria will need to provide a guarantor who is working (permanent contract), has a clear credit history and is able to provide proof of an income of 36x the monthly rent. We will also require a positive previous landlord reference (if applicable) and proof of address history, usually up to 3 years
RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS
From the 1st of February 2016 the 'Right to Rent' government scheme came into effect. This requires all Agents to check the documents of prospective tenants when applying for a rental property. When coming to view a property with Martin & Co we ask that you bring with you the appropriate document(s) in case you wish to proceed with an application.
The simplest way to conform to the regulation is to bring a valid British/EU passport or Visa (valid for the entirety of the initial tenancy term) with you, along with some form of proof of address. If you do not have a passport, please ask a member of staff for more information.
Is your current agent:
1. A Licensed member of the Association of Residential Letting
2. A Regulated member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme? TPO
3. A RMBC Accredited Letting Agent? RMBC ALA
Do they have:
1. Professional Indemnity Insurance?
2. Client Money Protection Insurance?
3. Public Liability Insurance?
4. Employers Liability Insurance?
5. Externally Trained Staff?
6. A Central, Conveniently Located Town Centre Office?
If not, why not?
LANDLORDS, LOOKING TO REMORTGAGE?
Why pay a mortgage broker fee of circa £500 or be restricted to your current lenders rates?
Especially when Martin & Co can introduce you to our FEE FREE Mortgage advisor with access to whole of market mortgages and offering potential savings against your current lender.
Call today to arrange a ten minute (no obligation) telephone consultation
One quick call at a time to suit you could potentially save you thousands of pounds over the course of your mortgage.
Please remember, your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it
THINKING OF SELLING OR RENTING YOUR PROPERTY?
At Martin & Co we have over 25 years experience dealing with landlords, tenants, sellers, buyers and investors. We have over 190 owner managed offices throughout the UK ready to help you let a property, rent a new home, buy or sell.
Don't take our word for it, let our actions convince you!!
Please contact our office today to discuss your individual requirements, or to arrange a free no obligation market appraisal
* FREE 360' TOUR / 3D MODEL * FREE ( ... ) PREMIUM LISTING * FREE ( ... ) FEATURED PROPERTY *
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: