- Accessed via a communal entrance
- Entry phone
- 3 bedrooms
- Bedroom 3/Study
- Shower room
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen
The Abbey School (0.1mi.)
The Abbey School (0.2mi.)
South Farnham School (0.2mi.)
* Vacant Possession - No Onward Chain *
An opportunity to acquire a spaciously arranged and recently decorated ground floor apartment in this most popular residential area convenient to the mainline station & town centre
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
* Communal entry via video phone.
* Door to entrance hall, security entry phone, cupboard.
* Cloakroom with w.c and corner wash basin.
* Sitting room with fireplace. Open plan to:
* Dining room.
* Fitted kitchen comprising range of eye and ground level units, worktops, single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, oven and grill, four ring gas hob, space for washing machine and tumble drier, plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* 2 double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
* Bedroom 3/Study with built-in cupboard.
* Shower room with walk-in shower with glass screen and pull down seat, pedestal wash basin with tiled splash back, w.c., mirrored wall mounted cabinet, shaver socket.
* Garage in block and further visitors parking,
* Delightful and well maintained communal grounds, mainly laid to lawn.
* Services - All mains services. Double glazed windows. Gas central heating to radiators.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR[use Contact Agent Button].
* Council Tax - Band D with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.19 of £1,887.52.
* Tenure - Leasehold
* Miscellaneous - The Managing Agents are Park Steele, ground rent and buildings insurance are included in the maintenance which is a fee of £1,050 per half a year.
* The Lease is 999 years from 10.11.2005.
* Share of the freehold. The Lindens Ltd.
* EPC Rating - D (60)
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafs and an excellent choice of restaurants including Bill's, Cote Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including the renowned South Farnham School, Weydon School, Edgeborough, Frensham Heights and Barfield.
* Farnham mainline station serves London Waterloo within the hour. Access to the M3 can be gained via the A331 and the A3 can be joined at Guildford via the A31.
* Mainline station circa 1/2 mile (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Farnham town centre 1 mile
* Guildford (A3) 8 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham town centre via Firgrove Hill. At the traffic lights turn left into Great Austins and The Lindens will be found along on the right hand side before the traffic lights.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: