4 bedroom terraced house for sale
Harvey Mews, Harvey Road, N8>
- Four-bedroom Mews House
- Rear roof terrace, court-yard garden and off- street parking
- Immaculately presented and extended
- Comprehensively renovated and well located for Rokesly and Weston Park primary schools
- Spacious open-planned living area with kitchen/diner and reception
- Guest w.c., utility room
- Two en-suite bathrooms and additional bathroom
- Quiet turning, equidistantly located between Crouch End Broadway and Hornsey Station
Property information from this agent
Castles Estate Agents - Crouch End
12 Topsfield Parade Crouch end, London N8 8PR
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10108662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles Estate Agents - Crouch End. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.