- A Very Well Presented Top Floor Studio Apartment
- Sunny Aspect Living/Bedroom Room
- Separate Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Pleasant Outlook Towards Tennis Courts
- First Come First Serve Permit Parking
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Long Lease
- No Forward Chain
- Rear Gate Into Bournemouth Gardens
- Great First Home Or Buy To Let
St Michael's Church of England Primary School (0.2mi.)
Kings Bournemouth (0.5mi.)
Bournemouth Christian School (0.7mi.)
House and Son are delighted to offer for sale, this very well presented top floor studio apartment. The attractive accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, modern fitted bathroom, a sunny aspect living/bedroom room and a separate modern fitted kitchen, both enjoying a view towards Bournemouth Gardens and of the Tennis Courts. Anfield Lodge, is situated in a popular residential area close to local shopping facilities and the award winning beaches. Bournemouth Town Centre and Westbourne are both conveniently situated nearby. There is a rear pathway leading down into the beautiful Bournemouth gardens, providing a peaceful backdrop setting. Further benefits include, first come first serve permit parking area to the front of the property, secure communal door entry system and a long Lease. Offered with no forward chain. Great first home, or as a Buy to Let Investment.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE Secure door entry system, post boxes, stairs to all floors. Flat front door to:
ENTRANCE HALL 9' 10" x 3' 1" to 4' 1" (3m x 0.94m to 1.24m) Large storage/airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and slatted shelves, cupboard housing electric consumer unit, wall mounted entry phone receiver, loft hatch to roof space. Doors to:
STUDIO ROOM 14' 9" x 12' 2" plus 8' 3" to 10' 1" x 7' 5" to 10' 1" (4.5m x 3.71m plus 2.51m to 3.07m x 2.26m) Double glazed window, with view through trees of Bournemouth Gardens and of the tennis courts, two electric heaters, two ceiling light points.
KITCHEN 9' 3" x 6' 9" (2.82m x 2.06m) UPVC double glazed window, with view through the trees of Bournemouth Gardens and of the tennis courts, modern fitted kitchen comprising range of fitted storage cupboards and drawer units, roll edge work tops with stainless steel single bowl single drainer sink unit and mixer tap, fitted oven and electric hob over, with cooker hood above, spaces for appliances including, space for washing machine, low level fridge and a freezer, tiled walls, ceiling light point.
BATHROOM 6' 0" x 6' 10" (1.83m x 2.08m) White suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap and a wall fitted shower temperature control unit, with shower hose and riser, WC, vanity cupboard unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap, mirror, shaver point and lighting over. Good range of fitted storage cupboards, heated towel rail radiator, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
OUTSIDE To the rear of the building there are steps down to Bournemouth gardens via a locked gate. Bike shed.
PARKING A limited number of parking spaces are available at the front of the building, for one car to be parked, on a first come first served basis, when displaying a valid parking permit.
TENURE & CHARGES Leasehold - 125 years from 2010
Service Charge Currently: £526.80 per half yearly
Ground Rent: Currently: £150.00 per annum
Council Tax Band 'A' (£1,185.90 - 2019/2020)
NOTE: IF YOU ARE VIEWING A PROPERTY WITH HOUSE & SON, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Before arranging a physical viewing of a property, consider viewing virtually first to minimise the number of visits you need to make.
2. Note that viewings should ideally take place outside commuting hours and avoid using public transport wherever possible.
3. The agent is likely to turn up 10 minutes before any viewings to ensure the property is prepared for viewings.
4. Viewers are asked to wash hands ideally using a hand sanitiser prior to entering and leaving the property.
5. Only one professional and up to two other adults should attend viewings, where viewers need to be accompanied by small children they should be kept from touching surfaces.
6. Ideally, only one professional and up to two other adults should attend viewings. Where viewers need to be accompanied by small children they should be kept from touching surfaces.
7. Physical viewings should be limited to members of the same household. eg If a couple wish to view but are currently living in separate households, they should book separate viewings.
8. Ideally the agent will show you around the property, but if this is not possible, please adhere to the 2m social distancing rule and wash hands or use a hand sanitiser before and after your visit.
9. Avoid touching surfaces. If you have them use gloves and disinfectant wipes.
10. Visitors and occupants may be required to wear nonsurgical face coverings and gloves, during visits.
11. Any feedback on the property should ideally be discussed outside or after the visit. Please be patient; it may take longer to secure a viewing due to staff being furloughed or more property visits having to be accompanied by the agent.
All of these measures are in place to keep everyone as safe as possible.
15-minute maximum per viewing.
Where possible, and depending on the size of the property, agents and viewers will be asked to minimise time inside the property.
See more properties like this: