- Unique Opportunity- Newcastle's Tallest Building
- Rooftop bar with 360 views of Newcastle
- Exclusive resident perks
- Beautiful design and presentation
- Spectacular views from each apartment
- Bespoke residents phone application
- Central city centre location
- Parking available nearby
- Cafe on site and access to meeting rooms
- Guaranteed 7% yield for 5 years
Discovery School (0.3mi.)
Newcastle College (0.4mi.)
As a spectacular addition to Newcastle's skyline, Bricks & Mortar are delighted to offer this unique and rare opportunity to purchase these beautifully bespoke two bedroom apartments in Hadrian's Tower.
Providing affordable but premium City Centre living, residents of the accommodation will benefit from exclusive access to 'Three 60,' a rooftop lounge bar with 360 views of Newcastle and the first of its kind in the North East.
Situated on Rutherford Street,the apartments have been designed with community, convenience and comfort in mind with lifestyle benefits including;
- Onsite 24-hour concierge including maintenance and support
- Wifi throughout the building with high speed broadband
- Meeting spaces which can be privately booked
- Smart technology phone app; control the heating, book out communal space, package notification and more
- Open plan living to all apartments
- Dual aspect views to most apartments
- Coffee bar
- All apartments are serviced by lifts
- Stylish design with contemporary décor and fittings
- Short walk to Newcastle Central Station
- Parking available by negotiation
Offered on a leasehold basis, the apartments are offered with fantastic incentives for both residents or investors.
For prospective investors, 5 years guaranteed rental yield at 7% is offered.
Due to the popularity of the development, apartment availability is limited (Only £5000 to reserve), 10% deposit on exchange (28 days after reservation) then 90% on completion. There is deposit protection warranty on the 10% paid on exchange for peace of mind.
Prices on last remaining apartments start at just £300,000 (Apartment 149, 23rd floor - £395,000- 64.2 m sq/ 625.3 sq ft)
Please note: Photos/Images used are for illustrative purposes
NOTE: (We have prepared these property particulars as a general guide to a broad description of the property. They are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. We have not carried out a structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floorplans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. The copyright of all details, photographs and floorplans remain exclusive to Bricks & Mortar Group.)
See more properties like this: