- Tenure: Freehold
- Viewing essential to fully appreciate the size of Accommodation available
- Open Views to the Rear over allotments
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Family Bathroom
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Popular location with access to local amenities, schools, public transport facilities and parkland.
King's Norton Boys' School (0.1mi.)
Kings Norton Nursery School (0.3mi.)
Kings Norton Girls' School (0.4mi.)
THIS WELL LOCATED END OF TERRACE RESIDENCE OFFERS THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS AND TWO RECEPTION ROOMS. Ideally situated for transport links to include Kings Norton Train Station. A number of popular schools can be found nearby to include Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' Schools. EP Rating D
The property is conveniently located close to the boundary of Kings Norton and Bournville. The area boasts a number of popular primary and secondary schools including the much sought after Kings Norton Girls’ and Boys’ Schools.
It further benefits from being within walking distance to Kings Norton Train Station on the cross City line and is within easy access of Junction 2 of the M42 for the Motorway Network.
Rowheath Pavilion and Park can also be found nearby which hosts various community events and sporting activities. The property is also well situated for the amenities and shopping area of Cotteridge Village.
* Viewing essential to fully appreciate the size of Accommodation available
* Open Views to the Rear over allotments
* Three Good Sized Bedrooms
* Two Reception Rooms
* Fitted Kitchen
* Spacious Family Bathroom
* Good Size Rear Garden
* Popular location with access to local amenities, schools, public transport facilities and parkland.
TENURE - The agent understands the property is Freehold
GLAZING AND HEATING - UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating (boiler located in the kitchen).
Reception Room One
3.18m (max) x 2.8m (min)
Reception Room Two
4.1m (max) 3.89m (min) x 3.38m plus door recess
Kitchen 2.6m x 3.4m (8' 6" x 11' 2")
With understairs storage off
Conservatory 4.85m x 1.78m (15' 11" x 5' 10")
4.11m (max) x 3.38m (max)
3.2m (max) x 3.18m
Bedroom Three 2.57m x 2.64m (8' 5" x 8' 8")
3.63m (max) 2.74m (min) x 2.13m - Having access to loft space
With gated access to the rear garden
Having patio area to the lawned garden with vegetable beds beyond
See more properties like this: