Hazelwells offer to let this recently rennovated two DOUBLE bedroom, two reception room mid terrace. The property offers spacious accommodation which briefly comprises; vestibule, hall, lounge, living/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Enclosed rear yard. Situated within close proximity of the City Centre, amenities and good road networks. Viewings advised.
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 details which fees and payments a tenant may be liable for before, during and after a tenancy. These include;
- a) the rent; (rent paid monthly)
- b) a refundable tenancy deposit; (up to 5 weeks rent)
- c) a refundable holding deposit; (up to 1 weeks rent)
- d) payments to change the tenancy; (up to £50 per change)
- e) payments associated with early termination of the tenancy; (balance of rent / reasonable costs)
- f) payments in respect of utilities, communication services, tv licence and council tax; (tenants are responsible for bills if these are not included within their rent)
- g) a default fee for late payment of rent after 14 days (3% above the Bank of England’s Base Rate for each day that the payment has been outstanding) and replacement of a lost key/security device (reasonable costs incurred) where required under a tenancy agreement.
Hazelwells is a member of Money Shield client money protection scheme, the myDeposits Alternative Dispute Resolution tenancy deposit protection scheme and is also a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website at hazelwells.com/tenants or by contacting the agent directly.
UPVC double glazed door to the front.
Stairs to the first floor, original coving, panel radiator
Lounge - 13' 2'' x 10' 2'' (4.03m x 3.10m)
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, single panel radiator.
Living/Dining Room - 16' 4'' x 11' 10'' (5.00m x 3.63m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, wood laminate flooring and panel radiator.
Kitchen - 12' 2'' x 8' 3'' (3.71m x 2.54m)
Fitted wall and base units with complementary work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer. UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear yard.
Split level landing with loft access.
Bedroom 1 - 14' 7'' x 10' 11'' (4.47m x 3.33m)
UPVC double glazing to the front elevation, wood laminate flooring and panel radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 13' 11'' x 9' 5'' (4.25m x 2.89m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and panel radiator.
Bathroom - 12' 1'' x 8' 3'' (3.69m x 2.52m)
Three piece suite in white comprising wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath. Storage/airing cupboard housing combination gas central heating boiler. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Enclosed paved rear yard with gate access.