- 360° VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE - view the property from the comfort of your home!
- Purpose built ground floor apartment in popular location offering much improved and well presented accommodation
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Spacious lounge
- Re-fitted open plan kitchen
- Re-fitted white bathroom suite
- Parking and communal gardens
- uPVC double glazing and modern electric heating with Fischer heaters
- Long lease and low service charges
- No onward chain - viewing highly recommended
Swindon Academy (0.2mi.)
Seven Fields Primary School (0.4mi.)
Greenmeadow Primary School (0.5mi.)
* 360° VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE - view the property from the comfort of your home! * LONG LEASE * Much improved purpose built GROUND FLOOR apartment * Bedroom with wardrobes * RE-FITTED open plan kitchen * Spacious lounge * RE-FITTED white bathroom suite * uPVC double glazing * NO CHAIN *
360° VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE - view the property from the comfort of your home!The Property Shop are pleased to offer for sale this purpose built ground floor apartment offering much improved and well presented accommodation to include secure entrance, entrance hall, spacious lounge, open plan re-fitted kitchen, bedroom with built in wardrobes and re-fitted bathroom suite. Benefits include uPVC double glazing, modern electric heating with programmer and thermostatic controls, off road parking to the rear and communal gardens as well as a long lease with low service charges. The property is not available for buy to let purchasers but would make an ideal first purchase or retirement apartment. Sold with no onward chain, viewing is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Secure entrance, door to:
large built in storage cupboard.
Lounge - 13' 0'' x 9' 0'' (3.96m x 2.74m)
uPVC double glazed window to front, newly fitted 'Fischer' heater, TV point, open to:
Kitchen - 9' 2'' x 9' 0'' (2.79m x 2.74m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear, re-fitted kitchen with range of matching wall and base units, ample work tops, single drainer sink unit, built in oven, hob and extractor hood, built in airing cupboard housing plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Master bedroom - 9' 0'' x 8' 0'' (2.74m x 2.44m)
uPVC double glazed window to front, large built in wardrobe, newly fitted 'Fischer' heater.
uPVC double glazed window to rear, re-fitted white suite with low level wc, vanity wash hand basin and panel bath with shower over, part tiled walls, heated towel rails, newly fitted 'Fischer' heater.
Parking to the front and rear of the building.
Communal gardens maintained under contract.
Lease, ground rent and service charge
The lease is dated 25 March 2009 and is for 999 years. The service charge and ground rent payment is £80 per month and includes buildings insurance. All owners automatically become members of the Owners Management Committee.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale. 2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. 3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect. 4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense. 5: The Property Shop (Swindon) Ltd has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances. 6: The Property Shop (Swindon) Ltd has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: