- Tenure: Freehold
- Closing Date set for Tuesday 17th of March at 12 noon.
- Open viewings Sunday 2-4pm or by appointment. Please call Mov8.
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, rear-facing, ground floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Abbeyhill area, to the northeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room/kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom, WC and shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, a secure entry system, TV, broadband and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, and there is unrestricted on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available on request.
Abbeyhill Primary School (0.1mi.)
Mannafields Christian School (0.2mi.)
Leith Walk Primary School (0.4mi.)
*Closing Date set for Tuesday 17th of March at 12 noon.*
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, rear-facing, ground floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Abbeyhill area, to the northeast of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which has sanded floorboards extending throughout, the secure entry handset and provides access to each room within. The open-plan living room features an electric fireplace with surround, a pendant light fitting, radiator and press shelving. Set to the rear of the living room, the kitchen is fitted with modern wall and base units, wood effect worktops, a breakfast bar and stools and an integrated oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood above; whilst the utility room has further kitchen units, a washing machine and a sink with drainer. Tastefully finished bedroom one is quietly located to the rear, and has cornice plasterwork, further sanded floorboards, radiator and a storage cupboard; bedroom two is similarly well finished with shelves and a radiator, and has access to additional under-floor storage. Completing the accommodation the WC has a two-piece suite and the shower room has a modern shower cubicle with an electric shower unit, and tiled flooring and splash walls.
Abbeyhill lies east of the city centre with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including the Meadowbank Shopping Park with a Sainsbury's superstore. Highly-frequent bus services are available from London Road, whilst Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town are all accessible by foot. The east end of the city centre is also close by, including the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and multi-screen cinema. Nearby Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: