2 bedroom apartment for sale
Spectrum, Blackfriars Road, Blackfriars>
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Cash only
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Fifth floor
- Corner apartment
- 24 Hr. concierge
- Landscaped communal garden with water feature
- Close proximity to Deansgate & Spinningfields
- Tenanted until 12th August 2021
The area is easily accessible via Manchester's inner ring road and the development is a stone throw from Victoria or Salford Central train stations. Public transport links to and from surrounding areas provides easy movement between destinations. A short walk over the river Irwell brings you to Deansgate and Manchester's financial district, Spinningfields, which offers a number of local amenities such as shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
The development is accessed via a fob controlled communal entrance with lift access to all floors and benefits from a 24 hour concierge service.
Property briefly comprises: entrance/hallway with storage cupboard; open plan lounge/diner with access to balcony; fully integrated kitchen with appliances; master double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and access to en suite; second double bedroom; bathroom.
The property is tenanted until 12th August 2021 achieving £875.00 pcm currently offering a 4.8% yield and is available to cash buyers only due to an outstanding EWS1 form.
Annual service charge: £2,285.80
Annual ground rent: £303.14
Length of lease: 250 years from 2009
To mitigate the risk of COVID-19 and to maintain the health and wellbeing of the public and our staff, Goodwin Fish understand the most recent Government Guidance relating to viewings and have implemented the following viewing procedure:
• Interested parties must confirm they have watched the Virtual Tour of the property before agreeing to a viewing.
• Only 1 person can view the property.
• The viewer will be contacted on the day of the viewing to confirm they are still attending and whether they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days. If the viewer confirms they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days, the viewing will not go ahead.
• The viewer must wear gloves, a face mask and bring with them hand sanitizer. Goodwin Fish have the right to deny access to the viewer should they not be wearing gloves, a face mask or be carrying hand sanitizer.
• The viewer must adhere to social distancing rules at all time.
• When the viewer enters the property, they will not be allowed to touch doors, windows, or surfaces.
Thank you for helping us keep you and our staff safe.
For further advice on moving home during this time please visit:
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Goodwin Fish - Manchester
255 Deansgate Manchester M3 4EN
See more properties like this:
Property reference 4040_GOFC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodwin Fish - Manchester. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.