- Tenure: Freehold
- 3 Bedrooms
- Front Reception Room
- Rear Reception Room
King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Boys (0.2mi.)
King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls (0.2mi.)
St Dunstan's Catholic Primary School (0.3mi.)
NO UPWARD CHAIN!! VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS REFURBISHED THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE RESIDENCE situated in this convenient location close to local amenities and parks. This property comprises of Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Downstairs Bathroom, Three Bedrooms and a Rear Garden. EP Rating D.
Highbury Road is situated in the heart of Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many independent restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 7QW
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A REFURBISHED THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED RESIDENCE IN THIS PRIME LOCATION IN KINGS HEATH.
* TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, BOTH WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARD AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED COOKER WITH GAS HOB AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* INNER LOBBY WITH DOOR GIVING REAR ACCESS.
* DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM COMPRISING A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH.
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR, ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* REAR GARDEN WITH A RANGE OF MATURE SHRUBS AND TREES WITH TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Front Reception Room 4.55m x 3.48m (14' 11" x 11' 5")
Rear Reception Room 3.48m x 3.66m (11' 5" x 12' 0")
Kitchen 3.33m x 1.85m (10' 11" x 6' 1")
Bathroom 1.83m x 1.63m (6' 0" x 5' 4")
Bedroom One 4.04m x 3.53m (13' 3" x 11' 7")
Bedroom Two 3.7m x 3.2m (12' 2" x 10' 6")
Bedroom Three 3.12m x 1.88m (10' 3" x 6' 2")
See more properties like this: