- Tenure: Freehold
- 3 Bedrooms
- Front Reception Room
- Rear Reception Room
St Dunstan's Catholic Primary School (0.2mi.)
Bishop Challoner Catholic College (0.2mi.)
Wheelers Lane Technology College (0.3mi.)
VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED FOR THIS THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE RESIDENCE situated in this popular location in Kings Heath. The property comprises of Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Downstairs Bathroom, Three Bedrooms and a Rear Garden. This property also has the added benefit of NO UPWARD CHAIN. EP Rating D.
Melton Road is situated in Kings Heath a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. It is the next suburb south from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the high street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two parks Kings Heath Park featuring a Victorian-styled tea room and Highbury Park (on the border with Moseley) both known for their unusual plants and trees.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian times ranging from a terraced to large Edwardian detached homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 7ES
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it’s worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE RESIDENCE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN.
* FRONT RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* REAR RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* INNER LOBBY WITH UNDERSTAIRS STORE CUPBOARD.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT AND SPACE FOR WHITE GOODS.
* FAMILY BATHROOM TO THE GROUND FLOOR COMPRISING A CLOSE COUPLED W/C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH SHOWER OVER.
* THREE BEDROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* REAR GARDEN WITH A RANGE OF MATURE PLANTS AND TREES WITH TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES.
The central heating boiler is situated in the bathroom.
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
Front Reception Room 4.1m x 3.6m (13' 5" x 11' 10")
Rear Reception Room 3.6m x 3.6m (11' 10" x 11' 10")
Kitchen 3.07m x 1.93m (10' 1" x 6' 4")
Downstairs Bathroom 2.03m x 1.93m (6' 8" x 6' 4")
Bedroom One 3.66m x 3.6m (12' 0" x 11' 10")
Bedroom Two 3.68m x 2.7m (12' 1" x 8' 10")
Bedroom Three 2.95m x 1.93m (9' 8" x 6' 4")
See more properties like this: