- detached family home with four double bedrooms
- Located to the very heart of this ever popular village
- Lounge, conservatory, kitchen-breakfast room, dining room, study
- Also utility room and cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further double bedrooms; all have fitted wardrobes
- Modern family bathroom with bath and shower
- Ample driveway parking; double garage.
- Enclosed, sheltered garden to rear
- EPC rating: D55
Cowbridge Comprehensive School (1.7mi.)
Pendoylan C/W Primary School (1.8mi.)
Llansannor C/W Primary School (2.0mi.)
SUMMARY A detached family home to the very heart of this ever popular village. Accommodation includes: lounge, conservatory, kitchen-breakfast room, dining room, study. Also utility room and cloakroom. Four double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes; master bedroom with modern en suite shower room. Ample driveway parking and integral double garage. Sheltered, private enclosed garden to rear.
SITUATION The Village of Welsh St. Donats is positioned within gently rolling countryside and includes St. Dunwyd's Church – parts of which date back to the 15th century and a Village Hall, with regular community social events. Convenient to the Vale of Glamorgan Country Club. To the east of the Village, Hensol Forest, provides the facility for very pleasant walks and horse riding. The neighbouring Village of Pendoylan includes a public house / restaurant and a well regarded Primary School. The nearby Historic Market Town of Cowbridge has a range of quality individual shops and services including Health Centre, Leisure Centre, various sporting clubs, Public Library and Old Hall Community Centre. There are also local Primary schooling at Pendoylan and Secondary Schools well regarded in Cowbridge.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A sizeable, detached family home located to the very centre of this most desirable of villages
* Extensive accommodation including four reception rooms, four double bedrooms and two bathrooms (on en suite)
* With scope to further modernise
* Large entrance hallway with parquet woodblock flooring and doors to all ground floor rooms
* Deep family lounge with window to front and with sliding doors linking into a conservatory with garden beyond
* Dining room looking over the rear garden; and separate study / playroom / family room looking over the front garden
* Kitchen fitted with a good range of units and with room remaining for a breakfast table
* Adjacent utility room with space / plumbing for washing machine. Doors link to the garage and also to the side elevation with garden beyond
* Broad, deep central landing area with doors to all four bedrooms and to bathroom
* Master bedroom running the whole depth of the property and including built in wardrobes and a modern en suite shower room
* Three further bedrooms, all of them double bedrooms and all with fitted wardrobes / storage
* Family bathroom with enamelled bath and shower cubicle
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Set to the very heart of the village
* A driveway parking area, fronting the double garage, runs past a lawned front garden from which path leads to the front porch
* Path also leads, through a gated entrance, in to the rear garden
* Sheltered rear garden, larger than expected, and including a paved patio seating area accessed primarily form the conservatory
* Larger lawn beyond, edged by mature flower and shrub borders.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains electric and water connect to the property. Oil-fired central heating. Cess pit drainage. Solar panels (owned outright by the seller) provide supplementary hot water for the property.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge office, travel in an easterly direction along High Street to the traffic lights. Turn left onto A4222 Aberthin Road. Drive through the village of Aberthin and after approximately half a mile further on, take the right hand turn sign-posted Welsh St. Donats. Continue along this country lane and on entering the village, take the first left hand turning, skirt past St Donats Church to find Small Mead to your right.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: