- Tenure: Freehold
- Ideal 1st time buy
- Spacious lounge with room to dine
- Practical, bright kitchen
- Fitted wardrobe in master bedroom
- Part tiled shower room
- Close to local amenities/schools and town centre
- On street parking and additional parking to rear
- Excellent transport links
Our Lady Of Lourdes Primary School (0.1mi.)
Heathery Knowe Primary School (0.4mi.)
St Louise's Primary School (0.5mi.)
Hello, are you looking for a lovely 2 bedroom ground floor flat, in a central location in East Kilbride which is within walking distance of the town centre/village area and local shops/schools?
Would you like a large, open plan lounge & dining room with neutral decor, contrasting carpeting and your own private balcony?
What about a good size, practical kitchen with white wood units, complimenting worktops & splashback and contrasting flooring?
How about 2 double bedrooms with neutral decor, carpeting and fitted wardrobes in the master?
Would you like a partially tiled shower room?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY*
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on[use Contact Agent Button].
Living Room / Dining 5.56m (18'3') x 3.33m (10'11')
Shower Room 1.93m (6'4') x 1.68m (5'6')
Bedroom 1 3.96m (13'0') x 2.92m (9'7')
Kitchen 3.61m (11'10') x 2.13m (7'0')
Bedroom 2 3.53m (11'7') x 2.16m (7'1')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
* MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY *
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: