- Tenure: Freehold
- 3 Bedrooms
- Front Reception Room
- Rear Reception Room
St Dunstan's Catholic Primary School (0.2mi.)
Bishop Challoner Catholic College (0.2mi.)
Wheelers Lane Technology College (0.3mi.)
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE RESIDENCE set out over three floors and situated in this most convenient location in Kings Heath. This property comprises of two reception rooms, downstairs w.c, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. EP Rating F.
Melton Road is situated in Kings Heath a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. It is the next suburb south from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the high street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two parks Kings Heath Park featuring a Victorian-styled tea room and Highbury Park (on the border with Moseley) both known for their unusual plants and trees.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian times ranging from a terraced to large Edwardian detached homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 7ET
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it’s worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE RESIDENCE SITUATED OVER THREE FLOORS.
* FRONT RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND LOG BURNER FIRE.
* REAR RECEPTION ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* INNER LOBBY WITH DOWNSTAIRS W.C
* KITCHEN COMPRISING A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, FIVE RING GAS HOB WITH OVEN, WALL MOUNTED CENTRAL HEATING BOILER AND SPACE FOR WHITE GOODS.
* TWO GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, BOTH WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* A FURTHER MASTER BEDROOM TO THE SECOND FLOOR, WITH VELUX SKYLIGHTS, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS AND STORAGE TO EAVES.
* FAMILY BATHROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR COMPRISING A LOW LEVEL W/C, WASH HAND BASIN, BATH WITH MIXER TAP AND SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER.
* REAR GARDEN WITH STEPS LEADING DOWN TO A PAVED PATIO AREA, ASTROTURF AND PAVED PATHWAY LEADING TO A FURTHER SEATING AREA.
The central heating boiler is situated in the kitchen.
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
Front Reception Room
3.6m into recess" x 3.53m
Downstairs W.C 1.42m x 0.81m (4' 8" x 2' 8")
Rear Reception Room
3.6m into recess" x 3.63m
Kitchen 6.17m x 1.85m (20' 3" x 6' 1")
Bedroom Two 3.6m x 3.58m (11' 10" x 11' 9")
Bedroom Three 2.77m x 2.67m (9' 1" x 8' 9")
Bathroom 2.9m x 1.9m (9' 6" x 6' 3")
restricted head height' 20 x 3.63m
See more properties like this: