- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms * Spacious Lounge
- Master Ensuite Shower Room plus Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Intercom System
- Ideal Buy to Let Investment
- Located opposite local Retail Park and Supermarket
- Close to Swansea University Fabian Way Campus
Pentrechwyth Primary School (0.4mi.)
Pentrehafod School (0.5mi.)
St Illtyd's R.C. Primary School (0.6mi.)
* Video walk through available * * Buy to let potential @ £625 pcm * An immaculate ground floor apartment in the popular Copper Quarter Development. The well appointed accommodation includes two bedrooms with a master en suite shower room, modern kitchen, spacious lounge and further family bathroom. The property benefits from allocated parking and secure intercom system. The property is walking distance to the Liberty Stadium and Morfa Retail Park and Morrisons supermarket. The property has excellent links by bus or car to Swansea SA1 dock lands, Swansea University Fabian Way Campus and the City Centre. The property would be an ideal first time buy, buy tolet or retirement apartment. No Chain. Video walk through
Intercom system, storage cupboard, radiator , doors to:
Lounge / Dining Area (3.84m x 5.66m or 12' 7' x 18' 7')
uPVC window to both sides, two radoators.
Kitchen (1.88m x 3.33m or 6' 2' x 10' 11')
Range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, stainless steel sink with mixer taps, space for washing machine, integrated oven , hob and cooker hood, radiator.
Bedroom 1 (5.05m Max x 3.15m Max or 16' 7' Max x 10' 4' Max)
uPVC windows to front and side, radiator , storage recess.
uPVC window to side, radiator, shower cubicle, W/C pedestal wash hand basin, shaving point.
Bedroom 2 (4.06m x 2.41m or 13' 4' x 7' 11')
uPVC window to front, radiator.
Three piece suite with shower over panelled bath, W/C , pedestal wash hand basin, uPVC window to side, radiator.
We are advised that there is one allocated parking bay with the property.
See more properties like this: