- Redwood House - a Landmark Residence
- Triple lock system on all of the main apartment doors
- Bespoke and Fully Integrated Kitchens with Quartz Silestone Worktops
- Handle-less Whirlpool Appliances Including Dishwashers
- Internal and External CCTV
- Fully Tiled Marble Visual Bathrooms with Grohe Fixtures and Fittings
- LED Spotlights Throughout with Vanity Sensor Lighting
- High Energy Efficiency Ratings with Thermostats in each room
- All Local Amenities on the Doorstep including Blue Chip Supermarkets and Department Stores
- Liverpool Street in under 25 minutes
Enfield Grammar School (0.2mi.)
Enfield County School (0.3mi.)
St Andrew's CofE Primary School (0.5mi.)
- Available now
- Available as furnished or unfurnished
- Deposit: £1788
- Long term let
All apartments within Redwood House have been fitted with an impressive high specification throughout including; bespoke fitted wardrobes, fully integrated kitchens with dishwashers, handle-less whirlpool appliances, Bosch washer dryers, quartz silestone worktops, Todd doors, soundproof double glazed windows, high energy efficiency ratings, secure video colour entry systems, ample storage space, en-suites, fully tiled bathrooms, grohe fixtures and fittings, sensor vanity lighting, tv points in all bedrooms, LED spotlights throughout, thermostats in each room and a triple lock system on all of the main apartment doors.
Redwood House is spoilt with its location benefiting from an abundance of all local amenities on its doorstep including; Enfield Town Shopping Centre, Enfield's local Theatre and business centre (the Dugdale Centre), blue chip supermarkets and department stores such as Marks and Spencer, Lidl, Pearsons and Argos to name but a few, all within close proximity.
Furthermore, Redwood House is ideally located just a 1 minute walk from Enfield Town Overground Station (zone 5) which takes you into Liverpool Street (the Capital) in under 25 minutes.
Enfield Chase Station is also just a 7 minute walk, offering all London Rail Transport Services and access to Kings Cross in just under 35 minutes.
In addition, there is a well serviced bus stop opposite which conveniently services all surrounding areas such as Oakwood, Cockfosters, Winchmore Hill, Palmers Green and Southgate.
The communal areas at Redwood House are cleaned on a weekly basis to ensure Tenants are able to enjoy a clutter free and clean communal living environment.
OFFERS OVER £1,500PCM WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Please contact one of our lettings consultants who will be glad to assist at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
See more properties like this: