This property is no longer on the market
2 bedroom apartment
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Electric Thermostat Radiators Throughout
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Bright Spacious Lounge
- Offered On An Unfurnished Basis
- Separate Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom With Shower
- Electric Gated Car Park - Close To Shops
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
* AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY * DEEDS are delighted to offer this wonderful two bedrooms first-floor apartment situated in the Chestnut Lodge area, WA8. The property is accessed via a secure electric gate that takes you to the communal door. The apartment briefly comprises; entrance hall, fitted kitchen with a range of wall/base units and plenty of work surface space. Furthermore, the landlord will provide an electric cooker.
Across the hallway leads to two bedrooms that can both accommodate a double bed, making it ideal for sharers. The brought spacious lounge is carpeted throughout and has various sockets for household items such as a tv.
Finishing the apartment is the traditional three-piece bathroom suite, equipped with an electric shower over the bath.
Call our dedicated lettings team on[use Contact Agent Button] or email after hours [use Contact Agent Button] to book a viewing today!
Located in the Chestnut lodge area the apartment is well positioned on a main bus route into town with a near by train line which travels to Liverpool, Warrington and Manchester.
The apartment has many local amenities with a Co-Op convenience store situated across the road with many other local shops. There are good transport links with bus route into the town centre and Hough Green railway station is a 10 minute walk away, which offers access to Liverpool City Centre.
See more properties like this:
Property reference 459506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DEEDS-Property - Liverpool. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.