- Ideal family home
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- En suite to master bedroom
- Three spacious bedrooms
John F Kennedy Primary School (0.5mi.)
St Joseph's Washington RC School (1.0mi.)
St Robert of Newminster Roman Catholic School (1.1mi.)
* Up to £2,500 towards legal fee’s *
Plot 294 - The Folkestone
Part of the Home Reach affordable housing scheme these properties are offered as part-buy-part-rent, displaying a 25% share price. Offered as part of the shared ownership scheme which offers the opportunity to buy a share of your chosen home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy. This home is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to get on to, or move up the property ladder.
Light and airy three bedroom home complete with large windows to maximise natural light. Downstairs, a fully fitted kitchen with space to accommodate a dining table. Further along the hall there is a spacious lounge that can comfortably fit in all your guests with French doors leading to the garden. Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
* Terms and Conditions: Available on selected plots and new reservations received from 6th February – 31st March 2020. This offer can be used in conjunction with the incentive of contribution to legal fees or deposit boosts, providing the total monetary incentive given does not exceed 5% of the share value purchased. This offer must be detailed clearly on the reservation form at time of reserving. There is no cash alternative available. NEXT vouchers are subject to availability and will be provided to you after you have legally completed on the property, if your reservation does not proceed, this offer will no longer be valid.
*All photographs are of the show home and are for illustration purposes only, the plots will vary depending on which design of property you are looking at.
*Up to £2,500 towards legal fee’s for purchases of 50% shares and over. Up to £1,500 towards legal fee’s for purchases of 49% shares and below. The seller reserves the right to withdraw this incentive at any point without notice. Payment of this incentive is dependent on buyers completing within the exchange deadline, failure to meet this date may result in the incentive being withdrawn.
* Based on a 25% share purchase price. The share you would qualify to buy vary depending on personal circumstances and could be anything between 25% - 75%. Please speak to our staff for a personalised quote.
*Bradley Hall Ltd trading as Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors for themselves and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are given notice that; 1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute nor constitute part of an offer or contract. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment of Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors has any authority to make or give any presentation or warranty whatever in relation to this property of these particulars nor enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors, nor any contract on behalf of the Vendor. 4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
See more properties like this: