- One Bedroom
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Modern Finish
- Town Centre Location
- High Specification
- Wheelchair Friendly
- EPC (EER) B 82
Montalbo Nursery & Primary School (0.2mi.)
St Mary's Roman Catholic Voluntary Aided Primary School, Barnard Castle (0.2mi.)
Green Lane Church of England Controlled Primary School (0.5mi.)
GSC Grays are delighted to offer this high specification apartment within Teesdale House to the market which is situated in the heart of Barnard Castle on Galgate. The impressive Grade II Listed Building has been converted into a number of high end properties which boast a contemporary interior finish. EPC (EER) B 82.
Situation & Amenities - Bishop Auckland 15 miles, Darlington 17 miles, Durham 25 miles, Newcastle upon Tyne 42 miles, A1(M) 17 miles. Please note all distances are approximate. Situated in the historic market town of Barnard Castle, this property provides easy access to the amenities within the town and its surrounding area. There are a number of nurseries, primary and secondary schools in Barnard Castle including Barnard Castle School and Teesdale School.
Description - A luxury apartment placed in a town centre location with accommodation briefly comprising: communal entrance with stairs/lift rising to the first floor, access to apartment 4, hallway, open plan living/dining/kitchen, one bedroom and a bathroom. Externally, there is a communal garden and bin store.
Accommodation - Door leading to:
Communal Entrance - With access to communal store room where each apartment enjoys their own lock up. There are doors leading off to the ground floor properties along with both a staircase and lift rising to the first floor where the entrance to apartment 4 is located.
Hallway - A spacious hallway with doors leading off to the accommodation.
Living/Dining/Kitchen - 5.14m x 4.35m - A bright open plan room with two windows boasting a stunning elevated outlook onto Galgate. There are a variety of fitted wall and base units, contoured work surface, sink with mixer tap and drainer, space for fridge/freezer, cupboard housing boiler and an integral electric hob, oven and extractor hood.
Bedroom One - 3.77m x 2.60m (max) - A bright bedroom with a window and a door opening onto a Juliet balcony. The bedroom has a pretty outlook over nearby gardens.
Bathroom - The bathroom has been finished to a modern standard and includes a bath with electric shower over, WC, pedestal wash hand basin and electric wall mounted mirror.
Externally - To the exterior, Apartment 4 enjoys the benefit of a communal garden area and bin store.
Services - Mains electricity, drainage, water and gas. Gas fired central heating.
Warranty - The developer will sell the apartment with a 10 year warranty from the date of sale completion.
Tenure - The property is believed to be offered leasehold, with a share of the freehold. There is no ground rent payable. A service charge will be payable, once all apartments are sold, but the residents will have input as the apartment is offered with a share of the freehold.
Local Authority - Durham County Council [use Contact Agent Button].
Council Tax - The property is yet to be rated for council tax purposes.
Viewings - Strictly by appointment via GSC Grays.
Particulars - Particulars written and photographs taken May 2018.
Disclaimer Notice - GSC Grays gives notice that:
1. These particulars are a general guide only and do not form any part of any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, including photographs, dimensions and other details are given in good faith but no warranty is provided. Statements made should not be relied upon as facts and anyone interested must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy by inspection or otherwise.
3. Neither GSC Grays nor the vendors accept responsibility for any error that these particulars may contain however caused.
4. Any plan is for guidance only and is not drawn to scale. All dimensions, shapes, and compass bearings are approximate and should not be relied upon without checking them first.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition, repair or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Please discuss with us any aspects that are important to you prior to travelling to the property.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: