Becket Primary School (0.2mi.)
Kingsmead School (0.4mi.)
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Derby (0.5mi.)
- Available now
- Deposit: £550
A spacious terraced property with gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing. The accommodation includes lounge, dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a large bathroom. Garden to be excluded from the tenancy due to an ongoing Knotweed treatment programme,
Directional Note - Macklin Street is close to the City Centre. Proceed along Macklin Street and the property is opposite the surgery and next door to the pharmacy. Gerard Street is around the corner and is a cul de sac. On street permit parking available.
Hallway - Leading to stairs, lounge and dining room - cellar access under stairs.
Lounge - UPVC double glazing, radiator and carpet
Dining Room - UPVC double glazing, radiator and carpet
Kitchen - With range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink, gas fired boiler UPVC double glazing and radiator
Landing - UPVC double glazing, radiator and carpet
Bedroom 1 - 10'10 x 10' - UPVC double glazing, radiator and carpet
Bedroom 2 - 11'11 x 7'5 - UPVC double glazing, radiator and carpet
Bathroom - 11' x 8'10 - With white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, storage cupboard, UPVC double glazing, radiator and flooring
Stairs To: -
Attic Bedroom - With beams to ceiling, carpet and radiator.
Outside - On street permit parking may be available via Derby City Council - please check.
Please Note: - Prospective tenants should note that the garden/s at the rear of the property are subject to a Knot Weed Treatment Programme. Consequently, use of the garden at this house is excluded from the tenancy. (Please speak to Boxall Brown & Jones for further details)
Tenants are required to pay to the first months rent and deposit, the deposit being equivalent to 5 weeks rent or less, prior to a tenancy commencing. A holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks rent or less will be required on making an application for the property, this amount will be deducted from the total required.
The holding deposit will be retained by the landlord/letting agent if false or misleading information is provided which affects a decision to let the property and calls into question your suitability as a tenant
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: