- Viewing by Appointment - Call Mov8
- Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace house with gardens and an allocated parking space.
- Located in a quiet residential street at the far side of a large communal green, in the desirable Buckstone area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: a vestibule, hall, open plan living / dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Features include: continuous oak wood flooring on both floors, a quality fitted kitchen with appliances, modern bathroom suite, and contemporary lighting.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage provision including a partially floored loft.
- Externally there is a lawn and paved path to the front; and an enclosed south-facing garden with a paved patio, lawn and a store shed to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
Buckstone Primary School (0.2mi.)
Pentland Primary School (0.9mi.)
South Morningside Primary School (1.3mi.)
Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace house with gardens and an allocated parking space. The property is located in a quiet residential street at the far side of a large communal green, in the desirable Buckstone area, south of Edinburgh city centre. Accessed via an entrance vestibule, the hall leads to the stairs and to the spacious and open-plan living room/kitchen. With natural light from both aspects, the living room area offers a large front-facing window, TV and phone points, oak wood flooring, pendant light fittings, a store cupboard, and ample space for lounge and dining furniture. Set to the rear with a door out to the garden, the stylish fitted kitchen includes fitted wall and base units, real wood worktops, a ceramic sink, tiled splashbacks, an integrated oven, gas hob with canopy above, and a microwave. Freestanding appliances include a fridge/freezer and a washing machine. Upstairs, a well-proportioned double bedroom is set to the front, with a pendant light fitting and a store cupboard, whilst a similarly-finished double bedroom is set quietly to the rear with built-in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom consists of a modern three-piece suite, with a mains shower over the bath, and tiled flooring and splash-walls. Buckstone is a desirable residential suburb lying south of Edinburgh centre, with the A702 running south from Edinburgh and offering easy connections by car or bus to the city centre and city bypass. There are plenty of green and open spaces for walking and cycling, along with various public and private golf clubs in the area. A further range of outdoor pursuits is available, with the Braid Hills immediately accessible, and Braidburn Valley Park, the Hermitage of Braid, Craiglockhart, Blackford and Pentland Hills all within a short radius. There are larger supermarkets at Oxgangs and Colinton, with the eclectic shopping area of Morningside a short distance away, and the city bypass is quickly accessed for various major retail parks. Highly regarded schooling options include South Morningside Primary and Boroughmuir Secondary schools.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: