2 bedroom apartment for sale
Easter Wynd, Berwick-Upon-Tweed>
- Upper Floor Flat
- 2 Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP
- Town Centre Location
- EPC Rating Band C
With double glazed window to the front. Centre light. Laminate flooring.
The Inner Hallway gives access to all rooms except the Kitchen. Double glazed window to the front. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Two full sized storage cupboards. Electric night storage heater. Telephone/intercom allowing access from the main entrance. Two centre lights. Laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 1 - 15' 0'' x 12' 9'' (4.58m x 3.88m)
The main double Bedroom has two double glazed windows to the rear. Fitted wooden venetian blinds. Recessed double wardrobe with hanging rail and storage space above. Two wall light fittings. Single power point. Television point. Laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 2 - 10' 10'' x 6' 7'' (3.30m x 2.01m)
A Single Bedroom with double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wooden venetian blinds. Pendant light. Single power point. Laminate flooring.
Fully tiled bathroom with white contemporary suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, close coupled WC and wash hand basin. Spot light fitting. Fitted wooden venetian blinds. Chrome electric radiator. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE - 21' 9'' x 10' 1'' (6.63m x 3.07m)
A bright, spacious room of good size with double glazed windows to the front and rear. Fitted wooden venetian blinds. Electric night storage heater. Two pendant lights. Television point. Telephone point. Laminate flooring. Door to/from Kitchen.
KITCHEN - 10' 6'' x 7' 9'' (3.20m x 2.36m)
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wooden venetian blinds. Modern refitted kitchen with a good range of wall and base units with melamine work surfaces with tiled splashback. Stainless steel sink with right hand drainer. Single oven with electric hob. Integral washer/drier. Integral dishwasher. Fluorescent light. Four single power points. Electric cooker point. Vinyl flooring. Door to/from Lounge
There is a communal drying Area with the garden areas which are maintained under the 'ISOS' lease agreement.The purchase price is for a 75% share in the property. We are advised however that the remaining 25% share may be purchased after an initial qualifying period of ownership. The monthly payment to 'Karbon Homes' amounts to £159.30 (as of January 2017). This includes service charges and property building insurance. Occupancy of this property is restricted to owner occupiers only and is therefore not suitable for buy to let or commercial holiday use.
Property information from this agent
Tyne & Tweed Estate Agents - Berwick-upon-Tweed
9 Bridge Street Berwick upon Tweed, Northumberland TD15 1ES
See more properties like this:
Property reference 4942340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tyne & Tweed Estate Agents - Berwick-upon-Tweed. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.