- No Chain / Vacant Possession
- Modern Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Located In The Popular Bishop Cuthbert Estate
- Beautiful Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Modern En suite & Family Bathroom
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Secure Burglar Alarm System
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Spacious Rear Garden
Throston Primary School (0.3mi.)
Springwell School (0.4mi.)
Jesmond Gardens Community Primary School (0.5mi.)
* VIEWING RECOMMENDED * An impressive three bedroom detached property located in a pleasant cul de sac on the Bishop Cuthbert estate. The home was built by popular builders Bellway to the Sandhurst design and features a beautiful fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and en suite shower room. An ideal purchase for a variety of buyers including families, with further benefits including gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and secure burglar alarm system. Purchased from new by the current owners with a number of upgrades added, whilst offering neutrally decorated accommodation making it ideal for immediate occupancy. The internal accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall with turned staircase to the first floor and access to a useful ground floor cloakroom/WC, the lounge incorporates double doors into the rear dining room which links to the kitchen and features French doors to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with units to base and wall level and includes a range of integrated appliances. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms, the master benefiting from a modern en suite shower room, the remaining bedrooms are served by the family bathroom. Externally there is a brick garage, driveway providing off street parking facilities, an open plan front garden within which an additional car parking space has been created and an enclosed west facing rear garden with paved patio area. CAN BE OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - Accessed via double glazed composite entrance door with spy-hole, attractive 'Karndean' style flooring, staircase giving access to the first floor with fitted carpet, useful under stairs storage cupboard, single radiator, access to ground floor cloakroom/WC.
Cloakroom/Wc - Fitted with a two piece white suite and chrome fittings, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, concealed WC, attractive 'Karndean' style flooring, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, single radiator.
Lounge - 4.42m x 3.30m (14'6 x 10'10) - A pleasant family lounge with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, double doors leading into the dining room, fitted carpet, television point, single radiator.
Dining Room - 3.30m x 2.95m (10'10 x 9'8) - Ideally situated off the kitchen whilst incorporating a large feature window with uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden, fitted carpet, double radiator.
Kitchen - 3.10m x 2.49m (10'2 x 8'2) - Fitted with a modern range of high gloss units to base and wall level with brushed stainless steel handles and complementing roll-top work surfaces in an 'L' shaped layout incorporating an inset one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in electric oven with four ring gas hob above and three speed 'chimney' style extractor hood over, all finished in brushed stainless steel with matching splashback, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, three drawer unit to base level, recess for wine rack, attractive 'Karndean' style flooring, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, single radiator.
First Floor -
Landing - Accessed via turned staircase with uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, built-in airing cupboard, access to loft, panelled doors leading to three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 - 3.81m x 3.35m max dimensions, incl en suite (12'6 - uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, fitted carpet, television point, single radiator, access to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room/Wc - Fitted with a modern three piece suite and chrome fittings comprising: double shower cubicle with chrome frame, glass panelled sliding door and chrome shower, pedestal wash hand basin with modern chrome mixer tap, low level WC, attractive tiling to splashback, being full height to shower level, large wall mounted vanity mirrors, fitted extractor fan, single radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.10m x 2.54m (10'2 x 8'4) - uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, fitted carpet, television point, single radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 3.35m x 2.24m (11' x 7'4) - uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted carpet, single radiator.
Family Bathroom/Wc - Fitted with a modern three piece white suite and chrome fittings comprising: panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, low level WC, part tiling to walls, large wall mounted vanity mirror, fitted extractor fan, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Outside - A driveway provides useful off street parking and leads to a central single garage. The front garden is open plan being part lawned with a pebbled area providing additional off street parking. A gate to the side of the property leads through to a westerly aspect rear garden with patio, lawned area and fenced boundaries.
Single Garage - Up and over door, electric light, electric car point and power points.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: