• Three Bedrooms
• 2 Receptions
• 3 Bedrooms
• Outside • Rear Garden
This is a chain free three bedroom property in a sought after location in Bordesley Green B9. To The ground floor the property consists of, 2 receptions, kitchen and hallway. The first floor three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from a blocked paved driveway. (Double glazed and heated where specified)
Approached Via Driveway leading to double glazed porch door.
Porch Double glazed with door to:
Main Entrance Hallway Central heating radiator, tiled floor, with doors off to:
Kitchen (5.0 x 1.8) Double glazed, wall and floor units, tiled splash backs and sink with drainer.
Front Lounge (4.2 x 3.5) Double glazed window to front. Laminate flooring
Rear Lounge (5.5 x 3.3). Double glazed patio doors to rear, double glazed window to rear
Landing With doors to:
Bedroom (3.5 x 2.6) Double glazed window to rear radiator.
Bedroom (2.9 x 3.2) Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three (4.8 x 2.8) Double glazed window to the rear.
Bathroom Obscure double glazed window, radiator, WC, sink, panelled bath and tiled walls.
Rear Garden Patio area with the majority laid to lawn.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.