- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Superbly presented family home
- Refurbished throughout & recently extended
- Refitted bathroom & shower room
- Large garden, garage & parking
- Short walk to excellent nurseries, schools, shops & countryside trails
- EPC energy rating C (69)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £550,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Superbly presented family semi detached home, refurbished throughout & recently extended, large garden,garage & parking, close to excellent schools, shops & countryside trails, easy access to Reigate & Redhill train stations. Chain complete
- Entrance Hall: 11'9 x 5'8 (3.58m x 1.73m)
- Lounge: 13'7 x 12'3 (4.14m x 3.74m)
- Dining Area: 13'1 x 12'10 (3.99m x 3.91m)
- Kitchen: 9'0 x 8'3 (2.75m x 2.52m)
- Family Area: 12'0 x 8'4 (3.66m x 2.54m)
- Cloakroom: 6'0 x 3'0 (1.83m x 0.92m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 into bay x 11'4 into alcove (4.17m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'7 x 11'4 (3.84m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 5: 8'0 x 6'0 (2.44m x 1.83m)
- Bathroom: 8'2 x 6'7 (2.49m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 10'8 (3.56m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'10 x 7'2 (3.91m x 2.19m)
- Bathroom 2: 8'10 x 6'8 (2.69m x 2.03m)
- Parking 2 Cars
- Garage: 16'0 x 7'6 (4.88m x 2.29m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Homewise, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Suitable as a retirement home.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: