- Fantastic family home in walk-in condition
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Dual aspect windows in lounge
- Good size dining kitchen with separate utility
- Master ensuite bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes in 3 bedrooms
- Large, easily maintened garden
- Parking for several cars
Carnbroe Primary School (0.3mi.)
St Stephen's Primary School (0.4mi.)
Sikeside Primary School (0.4mi.)
Hello, are you looking for a stunning, larger style 4 bedroom detached family home, built by the award winning Dundas, at Calderwood Village, Coatbridge?
Would you like it to be in a prime location with excellent access for train links to Glasgow City Centre and easy reach of the motorway network?
How would you like it to have a spacious living area with neutral décor, plush carpeting and dual aspect windows?
What about the option of a second living area which is currently utilised as a study with neutral decor and luxury vinyl tiling?
Would you like a lovely kitchen/diner with modern fitted units, stainless steel oven & hob, contrasting worktops, luxury vynil tiled flooring, breakfast bar and, in addition, space for family dining with patio doors out to a well maintained garden?
How about the convenience of a separate utility room and downstairs WC?
What about a lovely master bedroom with neutral decor, plush carpeting, fitted wardrobes and a bright, partially tiled ensuite shower room?
Would you like 3 further well presented bedrooms on the upper level, beautifully presented with contrasting carpeting and fitted mirrored wardrobes in 2 of the rooms?
How about a fresh, partially tiled family bathroom with wood laminate flooring, white suite and fitted vanity unit?
What about an easily maintained, enclosed garden for all the family to enjoy?
Would you like a double garage and monoblocked driveway which will fit several cars?
How would you like it to have double glazing and gas central heating?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call us on[use Contact Agent Button].
Lounge 5.51m (18'1') x 3.48m (11'5')
Kitchen / Diner 6.07m (19'11') x 3.78m (12'5')
Utility Room 2.29m (7'6') x 2.13m (7'0')
Study 3.30m (10'10') x 2.29m (7'6')
Master Bedroom 4.39m (14'5') x 2.84m (9'4')
Ensuite 2.84m (9'4') x 1.73m (5'8')
Bedroom 2 3.45m (11'4') x 2.69m (8'10')
Bedroom 3 3.48m (11'5') x 3.28m (10'9')
Bedroom 4 2.59m (8'6') x 2.16m (7'1')
Family Bathroom 2.21m (7'3') x 1.68m (5'6')
Downstairs WC 2.16m (7'1') x 1.14m (3'9')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
*** MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: