This property is no longer on the market
2 bedroom apartment
Property description & features
- Tenure: Leasehold
- A Spacious and light and airy 2 bedroom apartment on the 2nd floor of Wheatley House
- Stunning picture window to the living area with 3 other windows to the kitchen showcasing lots of light
- An angled entrance hallway adding to the feeling of space in this apartment
- Bathroom with wood panelling painted in a calming heritage green with a free standing bath and large walk in shower
- A utility room with space for a washer and dryer and a large cupboard for storage items
- Gross internal area 80.97 Sqm / 871.55 Sqft
St Paul’s Lock is Darren Smith Homes’ flagship development and is located in the heart of Mirfield’s conservation area, on the banks of the Calder & Hebble navigation canal.
Strong emphasis is placed on providing luxury combined with these convenience in these age-exclusive homes, which are aimed at the over 55s.
This exclusive collection of one and two-bedroom apartments are set within a private, secure and gated community and benefit from south-facing views and a canal-side location.
Mirfield’s shops, cafés, supermarkets, banks and bus stops are only a few minutes’ walk away. The railway station, which has direct links to Leeds, Manchester and London, is also within easy walking distance.
ST. PAUL’S LOCK MANAGEMENT COMPANY:
The management company which will oversee the day to day operations and maintenance for the estate. A service charge is levied upon each apartment at a proportional rate. Full details are available upon request.
PEACE OF MIND:
· 150-year lease
· 10-year NHBC warranty
· Ground Rent £175 p/a
At Darren Smith Homes we strive for perfection. Our aim is to build a supreme product for each and every new homeowner so that you can then reap the rewards of our hard work. As such, we reserve the right to amend the specification of our apartments as required without prior notice to incorporate revisions of an equivalent or elevated standard. This includes, but is not limited to, the branded products listed in this specification. At the time of going to print, every attention has been given to the accuracy of all the information that is conveyed. However, the content of this material does not form all or any part of a contract and/or establish a representation of warranty and we therefore recommend that it should only be considered as a guide. We further recommend that, where possible, all aspects are verified with the sales agent.
Kitchen & Living Space 6.99m x 4.60m (22ft 11in x 15ft 1in) Rectangular
• Designer fitted kitchens with handle-less doors and soft close hinges • Feature soft close cutlery drawers and magic corners • Pull out pan drawer* • Kitchen islands or peninsular units (in applicable plots) • Quarella quartz and marble work surfaces as standard. Corian work surface upgrades may be available at design stage* • Stainless steel under mounted sink with chrome finish mixer tap • NEFF four zone touch control ceramic hob • Stainless steel extractor to suit design • NEFF stainless steel multi-functions oven • Stainless steel NEFF microwave oven • Integrated NEFF multi-function dishwasher • Integrated NEFF tall 50/50 fridge freezer • LED Feature lighting • Integrated space saving recycling bins • Integrated stainless-steel wine cooler
Bedroom One 3.48m x 3.43m (11ft 5in x 11ft 3in) Square
Master bedroom complete with handmade fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Two 3.53m x 3.48m (11ft 7in x 11ft 5in) Square
Guest bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Bathroom 2.69m x 2.21m (8ft 10in x 7ft 3in) Rectangular
• RAK ceramic polished floor tiles • Bushboard Nuance range seamless wall covering to shower area and part-height to bath wall • Designer sanitary ware • Designer brass ware • Bespoke cabinets with shelving • Bushboard Encore range stone vanity tops • Shaver sockets • Timer controlled wall mounted chrome heated towel rail / vertical radiator • Back to wall WC with soft close seat and dual flush
Utility Room 2.21m x 1.57m (7ft 3in x 5ft 2in) Rectangular
• Cabinets and fitted work surface with sink • Space and plumbing provided for freestanding washer/dryer
WC 2.21m x 1.27m (7ft 3in x 4ft 2in) Rectangular
• Back to Wall WC with soft-close seat and dual flush • Bespoke cabinet with shelving • Bushboard Encore range stone vanity top
Places of interest
See more properties like this:
Property reference 52332-wheatleyhouse-plot-18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content provided by the agent or developer. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Darren Smith Homes - St. Paul’s Lock.
OnTheMarket may have applied supplementary data to this property listing, including:
Broadband availability and predicted speed
Broadband speed is measured in megabits per second, with the number returned showing how fast the connection is. Each reading is based on the highest predicted speed of any major broadband network for services that deliver the download speeds. The following are the different readings that we may display:
Basic: Up to 30 Mbit/s
Super-fast: Between 30 Mbit/s and 300 Mbit/s
Ultra-fast: Over 300 Mbit/s
The data is updated three times a year. The checker results are predictions and should not be regarded as guaranteed. For more information, see: https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/en-gb/about-checker#Answer_0_2
Mobile phone signal availability and predicted strength
Mobile signal predictions are provided by the four UK mobile network operators: EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. Predictions can vary significantly from the coverage you may actually experience as a result of local factors (especially terrain). Ofcom has tested the actual coverage provided in various locations around the UK to help ensure that these predictions are reasonable. The values shown against a property can be broken down as follows:
Clear: No bars, no signal predicted
Red: One bar, reliable signal unlikely
Amber: Two bars, may experience problems with connectivity
Green: Three bars, likely to have good coverage and receive a data rate to support basic web services
Enhanced: Full bars, likely to have good coverage indoors and to receive an enhanced data rate to support multimedia services
Energy Performance data and Internal floor area
Any supplementary data should not be relied upon as forming part of any property particulars and OnTheMarket cannot be held responsible for any incorrectness in this data. See here for more information.