- Shared Ownership scheme
- En Suite to master bedroom
- Off road parking
- Very popular location
- Three large bedrooms
- Build by Keepmoat Homes
- Large reception room with patio doors
- Turfed garden
- Carpet and flooring included throughout
- Rent will be charged at 3% of the unsold equity
Calow CofE VC Primary School (0.2mi.)
Brimington Manor Infant School (0.6mi.)
Brimington Manor Infant and Nursery School (0.6mi.)
CRITERIA Please Note Criteria for Application for prospective buyers through the Part-Buy Scheme:
• You are over 18 years old
• Your household income is from £15,000 - £80,000 (please note that the minimum household income will need to be increased for higher valued properties)
• You do not currently own a home or have your name on another mortgage
• You are able to obtain a mortgage or have cash available
• You have not been in mortgage or rent arrears or in breach of your current tenancy agreement
• You have a good credit history
• You have at least £2,500 to cover the costs associated with purchasing a home
FULL DESCRIPTION Ground Floor -
Kitchen/Dining - 4.1m x 3.55m
A very modern style kitchen with a built in oven and extractor, space for washing machine, fridge freezer and dining table. A stainless steel sink and draining board with mixer tap and a window looking to the front elevation.
Lounge - 3.57m x 4.49m
A well sized lounge with double glazed patio doors allowing access into the rear garden. There are plenty of plug sockets, a television aerial point and carpeted flooring.
W/C - 1.10m x 1.43m
This room comprises of low level wash basin and toilet and has an obscured window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 - 2.66m x 4.49m
A double sized bedroom with plenty of plug sockets, carpeted flooring and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 - 2.88m x 2.46m
Another double bedroom with plenty of plug sockets, carpeted flooring and a window to the front elevation.
Bathroom - 2.04m x 2.47m
A very smart three piece family bathroom with bath, mixer shower tap, toilet and wash basin. There is also an extractor fan and window to the side elevation.
Lobby - 1.77m x 1.94m
A useful space that would fit a desk and chair.
Bedroom 1 - 6.31m x 4.49m
A large master bedroom with space for king size bed, wardrobes and drawers. The floor is carpeted, there are many plug sockets and there is a window to the front elevation.
En-suite - 1.81m x 2.37m
The ensuite comprises of a shower, wash basin and toilet. There is a window to the rear elevation as well as an extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a small lawned area with wild flowers and a driveway with space for two cars. To the rear is a private lawned garden with a small patio area for seating.
See more properties like this: