- No Chain Involved
- Deceptively Spacious
- Three Bedroom End Terraced Property
- Four Piece First Floor Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gardens To The Side & Rear
- Walking Distance Of Schools & Amenities
St Cuthbert's RC Primary School (0.1mi.)
Stranton Primary School (0.3mi.)
St Aidan's Memorial Church of England Primary School (0.4mi.)
* NO CHAIN INVOLVED * GARDENS TO THE SIDE AND REAR * A deceptively spacious three bedroom end terraced property offering accommodation ideal for a variety of buyers. The home is conveniently situated within walking distance of local schools and amenities, whilst current features include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. The internal layout comprises: entrance vestibule through to a spacious family lounge, the kitchen is fitted with units to base and wall level with space for free standing appliances. A useful utility room completes the ground floor accommodation, whilst to the first floor are three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom with bath and separate shower. Externally are lawned gardens to the side and rear offering a pleasant external space and possible space for a garage/extension potential (subject to the usual planning consents).
Ground Floor -
Entrance Vestibule - Accessed via uPVC double glazed entrance door, fitted with modern laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor with fitted carpet, door to:
Lounge - 5.41m x 3.33m (17'9 x 10'11) - A spacious family lounge with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, modern laminate flooring, useful under stairs storage cupboard, wall mounted fire, single radiator, access to:
Kitchen - 4.42m x 2.41m (14'6 x 7'11) - Fitted with a range of units to base and wall level with brushed stainless steel handles and complementing roll-top work surfaces incorporating an inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with dual taps, recess for cooker with tiling to splashback, four drawer base unit, space for further appliances, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, 'laminate' effect vinyl flooring, double radiator, access to:
Utility Room - 1.88m x 2.41m (6'2 x 7'11) - A useful utility which features a range of units to base and wall level with brushed stainless steel handles and contrasting worktops with space for free standing appliance, vinyl flooring, uPVC double glazed door to the rear garden.
First Floor -
Landing - Accessed via turned staircase with uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted carpet, hatch to loft space.
Bedroom 1 - 3.33m x 3.30m (10'11 x 10'10) - A good sized master bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, storage cupboard to alcove with hot water tank, convector radiator (new underlay and carpet to be fitted).
Bedroom 2 - 3.33m x 2.41m (10'11 x 7'11) - uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted carpet, convector radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.31m max dimensions (10' x 7'7 max dimens - uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted carpet, convector radiator.
Bathroom/Wc - 3.02m x 2.39m (9'11 x 7'10) - Fitted with a four piece suite comprising: panelled bath with dual taps, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome dual taps, low level WC, PVC panelling to walls and ceiling, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, convector radiator.
Outside - The property offers larger than average gardens to the side and rear which are predominantly lawned with fenced boundaries and gated access.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: