2 bedroom flat for sale
Mill West, West Street, Sowerby Bridge. HX6 3JH>
- CHARACTERFUL 4TH FLOOR DUPLEX APARTMENT
- OFFERING STYLISH SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- 2 BEDROOMS, LIVING ROOM, DINING KITCHEN
- SECURE COMMUNAL ENTRANCE WITH LIFT
- TELEPHONE ENTRY SYSTEM, GAS C/H & D/G
- EXPOSED BEAMS & TRUSSES THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY
- ALLOCATED UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE, VISITOR PARKING ALSO AVAILABLE
- APPEALLING TO COUPLES, YOUNG PROFESSIONAL & FIRST TIME BUYERS ALIKE
- CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION, SPORTS CENTRE & ALL LOCAL AMENITIES OF THE POPULAR SOWBERY BRIDGE CENTRE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN, EPC: E
• OFFERING STYLISH SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
• 2 BEDROOMS, LIVING ROOM, DINING KITCHEN
• SECURE COMMUNAL ENTRANCE WITH LIFT
• TELEPHONE ENTRY SYSTEM, GAS C/H & D/G
• EXPOSED BEAMS & TRUSSES THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY
• ALLOCATED UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE, VISITOR PARKING ALSO AVAILABLE
• APPEALLING TO COUPLES, YOUNG PROFESSIONAL & FIRST TIME BUYERS ALIKE
• CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION, SPORTS CENTRE & ALL LOCAL AMENITIES OF THE POPULAR SOWBERY BRIDGE CENTRE
• NO UPWARD CHAIN
• EPC: E
999 Year lease from when built
£104.00 monthly service charge
£125.00 annual ground rent
ENTRANCE HALLWAY 5.11m (16' 9") plus stairs x 1.55m (5' 1")
Telephone entry system, laminated flooring, beamed ceiling, inset spotlighting to ceiling, under stairs storage cupboard, entrance door, radiator.
LIVING ROOM 5.05m (16' 7") x14'9" maximum
Exposed beams and trusses, partial open faced stonewall, sealed unit double glazed window, sealed unit double glazed velux skylight window, store cupboard housing the boiler, radiator.
DINING KITCHEN 5.38m (17' 8") x 2.24m (7' 4")
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, worktop surfacing, stainless steel split-level gas hob with stainless steel extractor canope hood above and with stainless steel splash back to the hob area, stainless steel electric oven, exposed beams and trusses, sealed unit double glazed velux skylight window, integrated washing machine/dryer and integrated dishwasher, radiator.
BEDROOM 1 4.29m (14' 1") maximum, narrowing to 2.95m (9' 8") x 3.00m (9' 10")
Exposed beams and trusses, partial open faced stonewall, sealed unit double glazed velux skylight window, radiator.
BATHROOM 2.26m (7' 5") x 1.85m (6' 1")
Containing a three-piece white suite including the bath with attached shower and overhead fitment with shower screen, part tiled walls, extractor fan, Internet spotlighting to ceiling and radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING 3.89m (12' 9") plus staircase x 1.98m (6' 6") maximum
First floor landing with an ideal study area, exposed beams and trusses, sealed unit double glazed velux skylight window, access to good sized further storage area.
BEDROOM 2 L shaped, 18" narrowing to 2.24m (7' 4") x 3.48m (11' 5") narrowing to 1.55m (5' 1")
Exposed beams and trusses, sealed unit double glazed skylight window, radiator.
Allocated underground parking space, visitor parking space also available.
Lease Information: 999 Year lease we have been advised from 1991. £104.00 monthly service charge, £125.00 annual ground rent
Hunters - Hebden Bridge
7 Burnley Road, Mytholmroyd Hebden Bridge HX7 5LH
See more properties like this:
Property reference CAVSP99339091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters - Hebden Bridge. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.