- Three bedroom mid terraced residence
- Sought after location in Kings Heath
- Close proximity to local shops
- Set out over three floors
- Good size family bathroom
- Large rear garden
Bishop Challoner Catholic College (0.2mi.)
St Dunstan's Catholic Primary School (0.2mi.)
Kings Heath Primary School (0.3mi.)
VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS THREE BEDROOM THREE STOREY MID TERRACE. This property is situated in a prime location in Kings Heath and benefits from a good size rear garden. EP Rating E
Waterloo Road is situated off Kings Heath High Street, Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 7SD
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A GOOD SIZE THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE RESIDENCE SET OUT OVER THREE FLOORS.
* LIVING ROOM TO FRONT ASPECT WITH GLAZED WINDOWS, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND WALL MOUNTED FIREPLACE.
* DINING ROOM WITH UNDERSTAIRS STORE CUPBOARD, GLAZED WINDOW TO REAR AND FEATURE FIREPLACE WITH SURROUND.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, BREAKFAST BAR, CERAMIC SINK WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED MICROWAVE AND FRIDGE FREEZER. UPVC PATIO DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN.
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, BOTH WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* GOOD SIZE FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A W/C, VANITY WASH HAND BASIN WITH SHELVING AND STORAGE, BATH AND SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER.
* MASTER BEDROOM TO THE SECOND FLOOR WITH VELUX SKYLIGHTS AND STORAGE TO EAVES.
* REAR GARDEN WITH PAVED PATIO AREA, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH HERBACEOUS BORDERS TO SIDES AND TIMBER FENCING.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Living Room 4.5m x 2.9m (14' 9" x 9' 6")
Dining Room 4m x 3.9m (13' 1" x 12' 10")
Kitchen 4.5m x 2.18m (14' 9" x 7' 2")
Bedroom Two 4.1m x 3.15m (13' 5" x 10' 4")
Bedroom Three 3.96m x 3m (13' 0" x 9' 10")
Bathroom 4.27m x 2.26m (14' 0" x 7' 5")
Bedroom One 5.64m x 3.7m (18' 6" x 12' 2")
See more properties like this: