This two bedroom, main door, attached dwelling is part of the charming conversion at Tower Mains Farmhouse in a peaceful, semi rural setting off Liberton Brae, Edinburgh. It enjoys a private south facing, low maintence garden as well as private parking for two cars. EPC: D
16A Liberton Brae is part of a charming period conversion under 3 miles from Edinburgh city centre. Tower Mains Farmhouse is uniquely set in a secluded and elevated position within Liberton, a prestigious suburb of Edinburgh.
This early 19th century farmhouse has undergone an extensive and meticulous refurbishment, resulting in the creation of four wonderful and unique homes. Whilst maintaining the outstanding original character of the building, all care has been taken to introduce many new features designed to provide the comforts and convenience of 21st century luxury and modernity.
This exceptional property is entered via a private fenced path leading to the front patio and main doorway. Excellent natural light floods the kitchen/living/dining room which then spills out into the private patio garden. This room boasts a large kitchen with central island and dining table. There is a stylish contemporary bathroom, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and feature mezzanine level and also an additional second bedroom. The property benefits from a large south facing low maintenance private garden and two private parking spaces.
The specification of this apartment includes:
- Wired for Virgin Fibre & BT
- Master Bedroom with vaulted ceiling including a mezzanine library/ study area.
- Built in mirrored wardrobe with integral lighting
- Electronic velux window/ blinds
- Large picture window views of Arthur's Seat
- Stylish bath/ shower room
- Bespoke Leicht kitchen supplied & fitted by Kitchens International
- Island with induction hob and large dining area for 6 people
- Siemens appliances
- Newly fitted Worcester combi boiler
- Ceiling with partial glass windows
- Parkray Aspect 8 Slimline Woodburning Stove
- Engineered Oak flooring in living areas and luxury carpets to bedrooms.
- Composite decking and feature lighting to garden
Liberton is a quiet, leafy residential suburb under 3 miles from Edinburgh's city centre. The property is within easy reach of Edinburgh's shops, restaurants, bars, theatres and business districts. Locally there is access to supermarkets, a selection of local independent shops and a wide range of retailers at Cameron Toll Shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park. The property which benefits from panoramic views across Edinburgh to Arthurs seat and Fife beyond is surrounded by green open spaces including golf courses, Blackford Hill, the Hermitage of Braid and the Pentland Hills which offer a variety of semi-rural walkways and cycle paths with direct access from your doorstep. Liberton Brae is also convenient for Edinburgh and Napier Universities, the Royal Dick Veterinary College and Edinburgh Royal Infirmary. There is easy access to efficient bus services, the city by-pass, Edinburgh International Airport and Central Scotland's motorway network.