St John's Church of England Primary School, Sevenoaks (0.2mi.)
Walthamstow Hall (0.2mi.)
Sevenoaks Primary School (0.4mi.)
A wonderfully light period cottage with garden and off-road parking in this highly desirable Sevenoaks location
Sitting/Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Lobby, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Private Garden, Off-Road Parking
Prospect Road is a one-way residential road with limited traffic in this desirable Sevenoaks location within proximity of the local schools and shops.
The property is within a mile of the High Street and the mainline station. There is also a selection of shops at the top of St Johns Hill (within a short walk) including a newsagent, pharmacy and coffee shop.
Sevenoaks town centre offers a good range of leisure and shopping facilities including restaurants, cafes, a theatre/cinema, a large Marks & Spencer and a Waitrose supermarket. There are also several sports clubs and social groups in the town to get involved with including cricket on one of the oldest cricket grounds in England, The Vine.
Sevenoaks rail station has regular fast services to London Charring Cross (via Waterloo East/London Bridge) and Cannon Street (services to London Bridge in about 25 minutes).
There are a good range of both state and private schools in the area including St Johns Primary, Lady Boswell’s, Sevenoaks Primary, Walthamstow Hall, Knole Academy, Sevenoaks School and Trinity School with the Weald of Kent Grammar annexe.
Access to the A21/M25 is approximately 3 miles away at Chipstead, providing links to the national motorway network, Gatwick, Heathrow and Stansted Airports, the Channel Tunnel and Ports, Ashford and Ebbsfleet International stations as well as Bluewater shopping centre.
37 Prospect Road is an attractive white weather-boarded Victorian semi-detached cottage offering wonderfully light and beautifully presented accommodation with wooden floorboards throughout.
The property benefits from off-road parking for two cars in tandem, with a further covered car port area at the rear, currently used for storage.
To the rear of the house is a well screened private garden with mature shrubs around the fenced boundary.
- Open plan triple aspect sitting/dining room with feature fireplace.
- Double aspect kitchen with door out to the rear lobby (former cloakroom). Cream units with wood effect worktops and tiled splashbacks incorporating a breakfast bar, integrated oven and electric hob, slimline dishwasher. space for a tall fridge freezer and washing machine/dryer.
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
- Neutral bathroom with limestone tiling, power shower over the panelled bath, washbasin and WC with fitted units.
- Bedroom 2 works well as a single bedroom but could fit a double if required.
- Services: Mains gas fired central heating. Mains water, electricity and drainage.
- Local Authority: Sevenoaks District Council,[use Contact Agent Button]
- Council Tax band (2018/19): D
- Fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale but may be available by separate negotiation.
From Sevenoaks High Street proceed North across the Pembroke Road crossroads onto Dartford Road, passing The Vine cricket ground on the right. After about half a mile you will pass some shops on the right and St Johns Hill Church on the left. A little way down the hill turn right onto Quakers Hall Lane by St Johns Parish Church. Prospect Road is the first land on the right-hand side heading back up the hill and No.37 is about half-way up on the right-hand side.
Popular Sevenoaks location
Within 1 mile of the High Street & station
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: