Modern two bedroom house with driveway and rear garden close to the town centre benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing.
The property comprises of a spacious lounge / diner opening onto the kitchen area, two double bedrooms, modern shower room, driveway and enclosed rear garden.
Information for landlords:
Torbay Property Management Sales & Lettings are specialists in the Sales, Letting and Management of residential property, taking pride in our reputation for providing a professional yet personal service to our vendors and landlords for over 18 years.
The directors and staff are trained to ARLA & NAEA standards and have been working together for many years and continually aim to reinforce their position as the bays leading agent.
We are members if the ASSOCIATION OF RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS AGENTS (ARLA) & NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ESTATE AGENTS (NAEA) which means our practices and client accounting systems are fully regulated.
Contact the office today If you are would like a FREE, no obligation valuation or rental appraisal on your property!
Information for Tenants:
All tenants/guarantors will have to be satisfactory referenced and credit checked before a tenancy begins.
Descriptions and measurements (if any) are for guide purposes only and do not form part of any contract.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Agent)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of £60 if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%.
- Payment of incurred costs of replacement for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other Permitted Payments:
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Torbay Property Management is a member of ARLA Propertymark which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsmen which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.