- Tenure: Freehold
- Tastefully-presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, second (top) floor flat, with views of Arthur's Seat, Calton Hill, Edinburgh Castle and the city skyline.
- Set in a traditional red sandstone tenement, the property is located in the popular Bonnington area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, utility cupboard and a bathroom.
- Features include hardwood flooring for the hall and lounge, varnished original flooring for the bedrooms, cast iron radiators, and a traditional style bathroom.
- In addition, there are well proportioned room sizes, gas central heating, modern double glazing, and a secure entry system.
- Home Report available online.
- Sunday open viewing 2-4pm.
Holy Cross RC Primary School (0.3mi.)
Bunsgoil Taobh na Pairce (Parkside Primary) (0.3mi.)
Trinity Primary School (0.3mi.)
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 6TH DECEMBER AT 12 NOON*
Tastefully-presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect, second (top) floor flat, with views of Arthur's Seat, Calton Hill, Edinburgh Castle and the city skyline. Set in a traditional red sandstone tenement, the property is located in the popular Bonnington area, north of Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming entrance hall grants access throughout, and has the entry phone handset, a utility cupboard, space for freestanding furniture and can be flexibly used as a dining space. Set towards the front of the property, the good-sized living room has coving, a pendant light fitting, TV and phone points, and a cupboard. The kitchen features splashbacks, work surfaces and a sink in 'commercial'-style stainless steel, real wood worktops, and fitted units. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to the rear aspect, both with excellent views across the Edinburgh skyline, and a press cupboard for bedroom one. The spacious bathroom features a traditional-style suite, with a mains shower over the bath, a ladder radiator, and tiled flooring and splash-walls. Bonnington lies roughly a mile and a half north of the city centre and is situated a short distance from Broughton Road and Leith, and is therefore well-served by a range of local amenities, including shops, schools, and a good choice of leisure and recreational facilities. The Water of Leith runs through the area, with the 12-mile Water of Leith Walkway following its route from Balerno to Leith. All the amenities and attractions of the city centre are easily accessible by car or public transport. Further facilities can also be found in the vibrant Shore area, which features a wealth of popular bars and restaurants, whilst The Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre provides a multi-screen cinema, Mark & Spencer Food Hall, restaurants, and high-street shopping.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: