Smethwick Rolfe Street (1.1mi.)
Handsworth Booth Street (1.5mi.)
Smethwick Galton Bridge High Level (1.6mi.)
Shireland Collegiate Academy (0.2mi.)
Bearwood Primary School (0.4mi.)
George Dixon Primary School (0.5mi.)
AN EXTENDED, BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME which must be viewed to be appreciated. features include three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a modern extended kitchen, a landscaped rear garden and off road parking. EP Rating D.
The property is situated within Edgabston, home to the Reservoir, Summerfield Park and Warwickshire County Cricket Club. Poplar Avenue is accessed via Sandon Road, which runs from the Bearwood High Street to the main Hagley Road. The location is therefore ideal for transport links into the City Centre and for access to general amenities found within Bearwood.
* A traditional semi detached property providing suitable family sized accommodation
* Porch entrance leading into a spacious hallway
* Two separate reception rooms; first being bay fronted with feature electric fireplace
* Second reception room proving open plan living into the kitchen with sliding patio doors that open out to the patio area
* Modern, extended kitchen with integral oven, separate hob and extractor
* Three well presented first floor bedrooms
* Well appointed first floor bathroom with separate shower cubicle
* Large rear garden decked area for table and chairs and steps leading down to separate patio and an established lawn
* Off road parking
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Worcester combi boiler located in the kitchen.
Under Stairs Storage Space
Reception Room One
4.06minto bay x 3.48m max
Reception Room Two 5.03m x 3.3m (16' 6" x 10' 10")
Kitchen 5.92m x 2.1m (19' 5" x 6' 11")
4.06m into bay x 3.3m
Bedroom Two 3.76m x 3.3m (12' 4" x 10' 10")
Bedroom Three 2.41m x 2.06m (7' 11" x 6' 9")
Bathroom 2.34m x 2m (7' 8" x 6' 7")
8.4m max x 2.7m max
See more properties like this: