Smethwick Rolfe Street (1.3mi.)
Winson Green Outer Circle (1.6mi.)
Handsworth Booth Street (1.6mi.)
George Dixon Academy (0.2mi.)
George Dixon Primary School (0.2mi.)
Shireland Hall Primary Academy (0.4mi.)
A MOST ATTRACTIVE MID TERRACE FAMILY HOME. Accommodation is set across three floors to include an open plan kitchen diner, three double bedrooms; one with en suite shower room, downstairs W.C, a second floor family bathroom and an integral garage. EP Rating B.
Located in a modern development with friendly neighbourhood, Built by David Wilson Homes in 2014 with 5 years NHBC guarantee remaining. The town of Harborne is just 2 miles from the property, a town that boasts high street shopping, local parks as well as a variety of eateries and entertainment venues. The property is very well situated on the Lordswood Gardens Development with easy access to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham Women’s Hospital as well as proposed Midland Metropolian Hospital. Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham Womens Hospital, and the University Train Station can all be accessed within 3 miles, making this the perfect location for commuters. Edgbaston borders the town of Bearwood, which offers local amenities including High Street shopping and access to Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods. Within Edgbaston itself there are delightful sights such as the Edgbaston Reservoir and Summerfield Park. The location also provides excellent transport links into the city centre and to the motorway networks via the Hagley Road.
* Tastefully presented mid terrace home with accommodation set across three floors
* Modern decor throughout the property
* Ground floor has hallway and door leading to integral garage
* Downstairs W.C
* Useful storage space with two cupboards on the ground floor
* Open plan, modern style kitchen with wood Style Flooring, six burner Electrolux gas hob with extractor over, Integrated Electrolux double oven, plumbing for dishwasher. It also boasts two Velux skylights UPVC windows with patio door opening to the rear garden
* Living room on first floor
* Three double bedrooms; master having dual Velux windows (comes with a pair of spare velux blinds)
* Second floor family bathroom
* Rear garden with well established lawn area
* Driveway for off road parking and an attractive lawn area
* Integral garage with utility space for appliances to include plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer as well storage cupboards with work surfaces over and an extractor fan. Garage has vinyl flooring.
* The development offers a communal childrens play area which lies opposite the property
* Fitted with smart meters
Tenure: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
Services: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Logic boiler located in the kitchen (full service history available)
AGENTS NOTES: There is an annual service charge set at £120 to cover maintaining the lawns around the development.
Under Stairs Storage
4.7m max x 4.55m max
Living Room 4.7m x 3.33m (15' 5" x 10' 11")
Bedroom Two 4.7m x 3.25m (15' 5" x 10' 8")
2.29m into shower x 1.37m
4.11m plus wardrobes x 3.33m max
1.7m into shower x 1.68m
Bedrrom Three 2.64m x 3.43m (8' 8" x 11' 3")
Over Stairs Storage
Bathroom 2.06m x 1.96m (6' 9" x 6' 5")
Garage 6m x 2.29m (19' 8" x 7' 6")
See more properties like this: