Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Primary School (0.2mi.)
Lightwoods Primary School (0.4mi.)
Abbey Junior School (0.5mi.)
VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED property, situated close to Warey Woods. Features include three bedrooms, two reception rooms, an extended kitchen, ground floor WC and off road parking. EP Rating TBC.
The property is conveniently situated within Bearwood, under a mile away from the array of amenities offered by the High Street. Beechwood Road provides direct access to the Hagley Road and the excellent transport links that it offers. From here commuters have access to Birmingham City Centre and Junction 3 of the M5. More locally, the delights of Lightwoods Park, Warley Woods and Golf Course can all be accessed within 0.5 miles of the property. For younger families, Lightwoods Primary School can be found 0.4 miles away.
* A traditional semi detached family home
* A welcoming entrance porch leading into the hallway
* Two separate reception rooms both with feature fireplaces; first being bay fronted and the second with patio doors leading onto the rear garden
* Modern, extended John Lewis kitchen with breakfast area to the rear and integral appliances
* First floor accommodating three bedrooms
* Modern style first floor bathroom with separate shower cubicle
* Retaining much character throughout to include Minton tiles in the porch, quarry tiles in the kitchen, fireplaces, coving and original banisters
* Driveway for off road parking
* Mature rear garden with planted borders, established lawn and patio area
* An ideal family home set within a most desirable area of Bearwood
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Worcester combi boiler located in the kitchen.
Ground Floor W.C.
Reception Room One
4.62m into bay x 3.33m max
Reception Room Two
4.67m into bay x 3.33m max
4.6m into bay x 3.33m
Bedroom Two 3.84m x 3.3m (12' 7" x 10' 10")
Bedroom Three 2.3m x 1.73m (7' 7" x 5' 8")
Bathroom 2.34m x 1.68m (7' 8" x 5' 6")
See more properties like this: