Office to rent
Unit 13, Cumbria LEP Business Centre, Redhills, Penrith CA11>
The Cumbria LEP Business Centre is located at Redhills adjacent to the A66, the main road between Cumbria and the North East via Scotch Corner. The subject property is approximately half a mile west of Junction 40 of the M6 Motorway and lies approximately 1 mile west of Penrith town centre.
Penrith is an attractive and affluent market town situated on the North West fringe of the Lake District in Cumbria. There is a resident population of approximately 15,000 (2011 Census) with an outlying population of approximately 51,000. Carlisle is circa 20 miles to the North, Kendal 32 miles to the South and Keswick 18 miles to the West.
The Business Centre provides modern office accommodation within an attractive landscaped business park environment.
The accommodation is carpeted, with painted plaster walls, suspended ceilings incorporating recessed fluorescent lighting and double glazing throughout.
The accommodation also benefits from:
• A formal business address
• IT network with fibre broadband
• The fixed monthly rental agreements are all-inclusive with no extra hidden costs. The only addition would be if a call package was taken, this would cost £20pcm for a dedicated telephone number with two telephones and includes all UK calls to landlines and mobiles.
• Kitchen facilities
• Cleaning of the common areas
• Male and female WC’s
• Access 24 hrs a day 365 days a year
• Oil heating and energy efficient electricity
• Recycling and waste collection
It is understood that the premises provide the following approximate measurements:
Unit 13 39.15 sq m (421 sq ft)
The premises are available on a 3 year licence at a rental of £730 per calendar month and business rates are payable by the tenant.
The all-inclusive licence fee covers:
- Licence fee
- Oil heating
- Onsite parking
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the licence documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with the Carlisle office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
John Haley – firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzie Barron – email@example.com
[use Contact Agent Button]
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in August 2019.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this:
Property reference xs435M546WY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwin Thompson - Keswick. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.