- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SCOPE TO MODERNISE & EXTEND
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- PRIVATE SETTING & GREAT GARDENS
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- CHAIN FREE
West End Primary School (0.1mi.)
Horsforth School (0.6mi.)
St Margaret's Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School (0.7mi.)
West End Lane, Horsforth, LS18
Hunters are delighted to market this outstanding three double bedroom detached property located on the exclusive West End Lane in Horsforth. Location is everything here and the house is nestled in one of the most sought-after streets in LS18 and offers huge scope to extend and enhance (subject to planning permission). This much-loved home has been extremely well looked after and offers so much potential - if you’ve ever had grand designs to customise a property and truly make it your own then here is your blank canvass. The plot is deceptively large and with mature gardens you get a wonderful sense of privacy to both the front and back of the house. The rooms are all large and accommodating and there is a terrific sense of space along with a lovely homely feel.
Some of this outstanding family home’s features include:
• Impressive reception hallway which is flooded with light.
• Spacious kitchen with a good range of eye and base level units with complimentary work surfacing.
• Adjoining side porch/utility space.
• Living room with sliding doors that open through to a dining room, both with huge windows making the most of the garden views - this is quite the entertaining space and will be ideal for large family gatherings.
• There is a useful downstairs toilet area which is particularly spacious and also has access into the integral garage.
• Upstairs there are three well proportioned double bedrooms, the bedroom to the front of the property having an access door to the garage roof, which has a southerly aspect - this could make a lovely decked area which will be sun soaked throughout the day, subject to relevant safety measures.
• There is a family shower room and a further W.C upstairs. The additional W.C could make an ensuite shower room for one of the bedrooms.
• The double garage here is particularly spacious and there is scope to convert to additional reception space should you so wish.
• To the front of the property there is off street parking and a sizeable front garden nicely offsetting the house from the lane.
• To the rear of the property there is a mature, spacious and private garden which is much larger than initially meets the eye.
This wonderful home is available to view on 19th October so be sure to book your appointment as you will not be disappointed.
LIVING ROOM 4.78m (15' 8") x 3.61m (11' 10")
DINING ROOM 3.63m (11' 11") x 2.97m (9' 9")
KITCHEN 3.18m (10' 5") x 2.97m (9' 9")
PORCH 5.36m (17' 7") x 1.24m (4' 1")
MASTER BEDROOM 3.78m (12' 5") x 3.71m (12' 2")
BEDROOM TWO 3.68m (12' 1") x 3.43m (11' 3")
BEDROOM THREE 3.71m (12' 2") x 3.15m (10' 4")
WET ROOM 2.29m (7' 6") x 0.81m (2' 8")
UPSTAIRS W.C. 2.29m (7' 6") x 0.81m (2' 8")
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: