- Well present top floor flat in great location
- Close to local amenities and train station
- Spacious lounge with dual aspect Parisienne balcony
- Great size kitchen with space for dining table and chairs
- 2 Double bedrooms with master ensuite
- Security entry and allocated private parking
- An easily maintained, enclosed garden with slabbed patio area
Holy Cross High School (0.1mi.)
Beckford Primary School (0.2mi.)
Hamilton College (0.3mi.)
Hello, are you looking for a beautiful and very well presented 2 bedroom upper floor flat in a popular development in Hamilton?
Would you like to have a great layout with a large welcoming entrance hall?
How would you like to be within walking distance of the local bars and restaurants and bus/train station?
Would you like it to have a spacious neutrally decorated lounge with plush quality carpeting and dual aspect Parisian style balcony offering fantastic views?
What about a well proportioned kitchen/diner with light wood units, tiled splashback, contrasting flooring, integrated appliances and plenty of space for a table and chairs?
How about 2 double bedrooms, both individually decorated with luxury carpeting, fitted walk in wardrobes, and the master coming with partially tiled ensuite?
Would you like it to have a partially tiled family bathroom with white suite and chrome accessories?
What about an easily maintained, enclosed garden with slabbed patio area for all the family to enjoy
How about secure entry into your own stairwell and allocated parking?
Would you like as central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on[use Contact Agent Button].
Lounge 4.33m (14' 2') x 4.33m (14' 2')
Kitchen / Diner 3.32m (10' 11') x 2.56m (8' 5')
Bedroom 1 4.78m (15' 8') x 2.83m (9' 3')
Ensuite 1.79m (5' 10') x 1.18m (3' 10')
Bedroom 2 4.20m (13' 9') x 3.70m (12' 2')
Bathroom 2.31m (7' 7') x 1.85m (6' 1')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY **
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: