- Good size 'starter' home for a family
- Opportunity to put your own stamp on a property
- Good size rooms throughout
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Extra space within a conservatory
- Property was originally a 3 bed, easily converted back.
- Shower room
- Driveway and garage
Chatelherault Primary School (0.3mi.)
Our Lady and St Anne's Primary School (0.4mi.)
St Elizabeth's Primary School (0.5mi.)
******£129,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £145,000 ******
Hello, are you looking for an ideal family home, 2 bedroom semi detached, in the popular Silvertonhill area in Hamilton?
Would you like a big, bright lounge with neutral decor and feature brick fireplace?
How about a good size, open plan kitchen/diner with a range of wall & floor units, tiled splashback and patio doors leading through to a bright conservatory?
What about 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes in both?
Would you like a fresh, partially tiled shower room?
How about an enclosed, low maintenance rear garden?
What about a monoblocked driveway for several cars and detached garage?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what your looking for!
***MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on[use Contact Agent Button].
Lounge 6.65m (16'70') x 5.64m (13'66')
Kitchen / Diner 6.71m (16'72') x 4.62m (11'50')
Conservatory 6.71m (16'72') x 4.62m (11'50')
Bedroom 1 6.32m (16'57') x 5.71m (13'69')
Bedroom 2 4.62m (11'50') x 5.18m (9'96')
Shower Room 2.57m (6'29') x 1.83m (6'0')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
*** MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: