- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Well Appointed Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Private Parking
- Generous Balcony Terrace
- Communal Entrance
- Available Now
Valence School (0.6mi.)
Radnor House Sevenoaks School (1.0mi.)
Sundridge and Brasted Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School (1.1mi.)
A small select development of just four brand new high specification apartments situated in a most convenient location close to the centre of Westerham. There are two ground floor apartment with private entrances, both have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, private parking and a private courtyard garden. The two first floor apartments both feature two bedrooms, two bathrooms, private parking and a generous balcony terrace. Available now, early viewing recommended.
Situation - WESTERHAM: The small historic town of Westerham is situated on the A25 between Oxted and Sevenoaks, There is a good choice of local shops, restaurants and public houses, together with a church, library and primary school. The larger towns of Oxted and Sevenoaks are approximately 4 and 7 miles away respectively, having much improved shopping facilities and main line stations to London. Sporting facilities in the area include golf at Westerham and Tatsfield, leisure centre with indoor swimming pool in Oxted and tennis at the Limpsfield Club. access to the M25 junctions 5 and Chevening and Godstone junction 6.
Kitchens - * High quality white gloss handle-less free units
* Granite worktops with up stands
* Stainless steel sink and appliances
* Integrated hob, oven and extractor
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* integrated slimline dishwasher
* LED strip lights to wall units
Bathrooms - * Large format tiles throughout
* Contemporary white suites
* Clear glass bath screen or shower enclosure as applicable with silver frame
* Hans Grohe taps
* Vanity units
Chrome heated ladder towel rails
* Inset spotlighting and extractor fan
* low energy LED lighting
* large inset mirror
General - * White painted ceilings and walls
* White eggshell paint to all woodwork
* Brushed metal door furniture
* Engineered flooring throughout
* Built in storage units
* Allocated parking for residents
Electrical - * Low energy LED lighting
* Brushed metal switches and socket plates
* BT points and CAT5 cables
* Video entry intercom door system
* Wired for Sky, Smart TV's + TV points to the lounge
Heating - * Gas fired central heating system
* Fully fitted radiators
* Combination boilers
* Nest smart thermostat
Directions - Located close to the centre of Westerham. Found just off the High Street in Squerryes Mede.
Local Authority - Sevenoaks District Council.
Services - All mains services are connected.
Lease - Leasehold details to be confirmed.
The main photograph is a computer generated image and the remainder are from other developments completed by the developers.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: