- Stunning Period Conversion
- Large Light Proportions handmade stained glass throughout.
- 10 Minutes Walk to Bristol City Centre.
- Open Plan Living Space
- Help to Buy Available
- Full Bathroom Suites
- Characterful Feel Throughout
- Fantastic First Homes
- New Homes Warrantry provided by QAssure
Cabot Primary School (0.2mi.)
St Barnabas Church of England VC Primary School (0.3mi.)
Easton Church of England Academy (0.3mi.)
SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW - CALL FOR APPOINTMENT.
Apartment 1 - 45 SQ.M
A stunning ground floor one bed apartment bathed in natural light. The property boasts entrance hallway, double bedroom, full bathroom suite and open plan kitchen living space, ideal for entertaining. The property measures 484 sq ft.
The new homes boast an enviable location and are just a short stroll to the endless retailers and eateries in the award winning Cabot Circus. The famous Montpelier and Stokes Croft are also within easy walking distance, with a distinct Bohemian feel, offering an endless array of independent retailers and Café’s, representing the best of locally sourced food and products. Transport wise, a 20 minute walk will take you to Temple Meads train station with its strong travel links to London. The nearby M32 offers excellent access to the national M4 and M5 motorway network.
Hansom Hall – Bristol Temple Meads – 1.8 miles
Hansom Hall – Bristol Parkway – 5.9 miles
Hansom Hall – Bristol Airport – 9.8 miles
Hansom Hall - Clifton Downs – 2.8 miles
Hansom Hall - Montpelier Train Station – 1.2 miles
Fantastic first time purchases, they can be bought with Help to Buy. The Government Help to Buy scheme enables buyers to purchase with a 5% of the purchase price deposit, 20% Government Loan and 75% mortgage. Contact for further information.
• Hand-rolled, original coloured and fully restored glazing with leaded frames and copper ties throughout, with internal secondary glazing panels to painted stone work.
• High pile carpet to living and bedroom areas with Victorian design inspired Harvey Maria luxury vinyl tile to kitchen and bathroom areas.
• Storage cupboard with MVHR unit for filtered and heated air.
• Low-energy LED down-lighters and pendant lights to feature areas
• Solid oak front and internal doors with brushed nickel ironmongery.
• High gloss painted skirting throughout apartment.
• Original features retained and restored, each apartment has its own individual character
• White super-matte handless units.
• Integrated fridge freezer.
• Integrated Oven and Hob
• Splash-back to hob.
• Zenith Caldeira compact laminate, stone effect worktop with black edge detail and upstand.
• Contemporary mixer tap to stainless steel sink.
• Under counter washer supplied.
• 80/20 high pile wool-blend carpets.
• Multimedia socket for tv
• Handmade, original restored glazing to windows, with original colour palette
• Ideal sanitary ware with Bristan tap fittings in bathrooms.
• Integrated, thermostatic shower controls.
• Porcelanosa tiles to bath/shower area and half height toilet/handbasin.
• Heated chrome towel rail.
• Wall mounted mirrors to bathrooms.
• Shaver socket by bathroom sink.
• Multimedia sockets to all houses pre wired for TV, internet, telephone and satellite (purchaser to arrange own connection to service providers).
• Communal Satellite dish ready for satellite provider connection. (for homeowner to arrange)
*Please note all photos are of the show flat and are for illustrative purposes only.
See more properties like this: